We're taking this thing to the edge of the Universe! What kind of energy will you be?

Well I’m fairly certain I’d end up as pure minty freshness

9 Likes

I want to be Vicks Vapor Action!

8 Likes

But we’ve never had a host or Mad named Vick!

Maybe next season…? :thinking:

5 Likes

vapor action GIF

Had an informal for fun band for a while, and “Vapor Action” was one of our rotating bunch of names. Also “Daddy’s Soul Donut.”

5 Likes

Homer Simpson Eating GIF

5 Likes

season 5 fridge GIF

4 Likes

Let’s hope John Agar or the guy from The Brain that Wouldn’t Die don’t sneak onboard or we’ll have pure smarm.

5 Likes

HEY! You can’t say penetrating !

Or lubricate.

6 Likes

Or hard or moist or gristle.

6 Likes

booger2

5 Likes

As for who gets to be Pure Prairie League, don’t look at me. I have my reasons. [shuffles feet]

2 Likes

No one wants to be pure imagination? I guess that is a lot to live up to.

giphy

7 Likes

I want to be pure impurity

just to be difficult

5 Likes

Yeah? Well I’ll be the feeling of hopeless urgency when you get a really bad itch on the arch of your foot when you’re driving with boots on.

2 Likes

8 Likes

tumblr_a5ce2ae5d4e4c38a40c0297e7a70a4b9_17a3bc26_500

2 Likes

Oh great, now we have to reboot the universe. You know how unstable this thing is!

5 Likes

Maybe I’d be PURE POWER.

3 Likes

Youre all going to be turned into infinity stones for some BS Marvel story arch while my brainless self is holding down a 9-5 job and active on several committees

2 Likes

No, he’d show up and we’d be all “go home, Thanos! Nobody likes you!” and he’d be like “Nuh uh! My mom says you guys have to be nice to me!” and we’d say “Nobody cares what your mom says” and he’d be arrested by the Lame Police.

7il5z3wb4us01

1 Like