We're taking this thing to the edge of the Universe! What kind of energy will you be?

That’s right, it’s time to shed our material forms and become pure energy or whatever. These body things are starting to become more trouble than they’re worth. (Don’t worry, we’ve seen that you can always come back later.)

What kind of energy being will you become? Pure love? Pure spite (hi Pearl!)? Pure, unfiltered mountain silliness?

And if you’re not quite ready to go completely bodiless, you can always do an Observer and leave your brain in a bowl for your non-body to carry around. No one will judge you. Well, unless they become pure judginess.

5 Likes

Brain guy for me, baby! Slap that sucker in a bowl and put her on a roomba!

7 Likes

PURE WHIMSICALITY

6 Likes

Make no mistake, I’ve been asked this before and I left it behind:

6 Likes

Pure Poetry, please. Like Carl Sandburg’s “The Great Hunt,” but not nearly so sad.

Mike Nelson was correct. Poems about unrequited love are the best. To read, at least. Living them can kinda’ suck.

8 Likes

I just hope I won’t be carbonated.

6 Likes

Sardonicism.

6 Likes

Pure Coffee

7 Likes

Yessss! I got here early enough to claim Pure Deliciousness!

6 Likes

Maybe I’d be 99.44% pure Ivory soap. The other 0.56% would be pure snark.

6 Likes

I just typed “pure” into my Google search bar and the first suggestion was “pure hockey”. As entertaining as I find college hockey, I’ll be committing some penalties if I end up as that. :unamused:

3 Likes

I’m honestly torn between Love… and Chaos?

I think I’ll be a bit of both.

Yes, both sounds good.

Pop into a kitchen and send flour, sugar, coco powder, and salt flying into the air … but make the desert made from the heart filled with all the love and delicious too.

Pop into a home office and encourage the kitty to jump up on the desk for attention while on a zoom call, but all the love comes when the client reveals that they love cats, and the call is suddenly much more calm, relaxed and productive… and kitty gets pets too.

Yes… that sounds about right.

6 Likes

Better be careful. I think those brain guys still need to feed the bodies that they don’t have.

3 Likes

100% PURE ADRENALINE!

Not really, I just wanted to share a giff of Patrick Swayze.

5 Likes

And they have to dress up for dates, too.

4 Likes

Do they… pony?

3 Likes

[fondly remembers the time I got thrown out of that Reddit Q&A-thingamabob for attempting to ask Bill Corbett if he still tries on either the date outfit or the dance outfit just to make sure they’re still okay]

[all right not really but if I ever DID join Reddit that’s probably the first thing I’d do]

4 Likes

I could be pure cussedness, pure contrariness, or even pure daffiness, but instead I think I might be pure mystery!

Floating Weird Al Yankovic GIF

6 Likes

PURE BOLDNESS

6 Likes

I will be the spirit of pure Potential Energy. My teachers always said I had a lot of potential I wasn’t using, so I’m all set.

7 Likes