What are you watching right now???

MOST EXCELLENT!

1 Like

Space Adventure Cobra: The Movie
Hey you 90’s kids: remember the clips from the Matthew Sweet Girlfriend video? Also the soundtrack is by Yello, which in 1982 was the first film I know of that used Oh Yeah (a’la Ferris Bueller’s Day Off). This movie never disappoints.
(PS: the complete English version is free on You Tube)

3 Likes

Classic!

I’m currently watching Prince of Space on the MST3K twitch channel

2 Likes

POS is one of the best wispy bachelors ever

3 Likes

fc4a45e9c0a477cdefeca8f29ef2bad1--tv-quotes-movie-tv

6 Likes

Also can’t stop watching Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared on YouTube
dhmis-dont-touch-me-im-scared

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

W. Gibson + Keanu R. = Double Heart

2 Likes

4 Likes

Abbot and Costello meet the Invisible Man

1 Like

2 Likes

Oh wow, someone else watches Expedition! I’m particularly fond of Aldo; I love when Steve’s all gung-ho about something and you can see Aldo thinking “how am I going to keep him from maiming himself this time?”

3 Likes

Wild Wild World of Batwoman

I’m speed running the Vault Picks at the beginning of the month instead of the end for once.

2 Likes

It is?!

Jeez. No wonder (!!) I never go to unriffed movies anymore. I thought it was painfully bad. A lot of talent went into it, but that didn’t help.

1 Like

Those videos are so wrong and yet so right…

3 Likes

These arrived today so I’m letting the tiger out of its cage tonight. :tiger:

7 Likes

Recently stumbled upon season 4 of Sleepy Hollow on Tubi TV. Watched most of episode 1. May have to continue and watch the rest of the season to finally close out the series, though the end of season 3 pretty much wrapped up the series in my book.

1 Like

“This ‘Vito,’ he is the disease, and you’re the cure.”

Baretta, “Pay or Die” from season two.

I’m astonished that was not a Cobra Cobretti line, courtesy of Sly Stallone! Oh wait…it was! It’s both!

Worlds have collided! Minds have been blown!

I may be slow, but I find things others have dropped!

Boo-ya!

3 Likes

Watching RiffTrax movies I rarely watch. Tonight, yet another '80s Italian post-apocalyptic horror-ish thing with motorcycles … how many of those did they make? Seems like a bottomless supply based only on what’s been riffed.

Fan-friggin’-tastic series, highly recommend!

6 Likes