What are you watching right now???

The Wild Wild World of Batwoman. The video and audio quality of the print always makes this so hard to watch.

4 Likes

Hundreds.

2 Likes

Watching Sandman now! :smiley:

3 Likes

Love it… and desperately hoping it won’t be a casualty of the HBO Max fustercluck.

1 Like

Dang… my “must-stream TV” list is starting to pile up.

2 Likes

The Owl House.
Happy About Time GIF by Disney Channel

1 Like

You get way behind when you don’t binge… especially when you struggle to find time to watch shows at all.

Right now I’m working my way (one episode at a time) through the latest season of The Witcher and the Trese animated miniseries on Netflix. In addition to the new season of MST3K, of course.

My queue after that (not necessarily in this order):

Latest season of Disenchantment
The Hilda finale movie
New season of Westworld
New season of Harley Quinn
Sandman
Paper Girls
Locke & Key

… and the new season of Shadow & Bone whenever that comes out.

I do have to say, it’s probably been decades since I had this many shows I was interested in, all at once.

2 Likes

One of my all time favorite movies, Three Amigos.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Frasier

2 Likes
5 Likes

mst3k407title

The Killer Shrews on the MST3K Twitch channel.

What, you thought I was going to stop at ONE episode for the night? [laughs robustly]

7 Likes

Dude. it’s almost midnight where you are. Go to bed! LOL!

All you young whipper snappers, staying up until all hours. Just you wait. I bet you still drink caffeinated coffee too!

3 Likes

Hey, in the old days MST3K was just getting started now!

4 Likes

Heh! :smiley: I’m getting there. I still feel a bit too energetic to go to sleep, need to get some drowsiness in effect. The show can do just the trick in those regards!

Heh, I wish! Gave that up a number of years ago for health reasons (everything’s okay).

But when I drank coffee? I drank coffee. Excessively, as you could well imagine. I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t miss the heck out of that caffeine buzz.

3 Likes

[old-timey music]

That was a lot of MST3K back now!

3 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t had anything caffeinated (on purpose, $*^%&# restaurant servers some days) in almost twenty years. Caffeine and wonky thyroids do not mix.

2 Likes

I’m watchingOperation Kid Brother

…and loving it

7 Likes

Ah, gotcha.

Yeah, that’d go for anything caffeinated. Shame, too, because I loved switching between different varieties of tea as well.

Still, microwaved V8 with some cracked pepper mixed in? [does that “chef kisses his own fingers” thing]

3 Likes

My favorite episode.

4 Likes