What are you watching right now???

Few riffs are as triumphant as :musical_note: HIIIIIIIIIIS favorite movie is Turner & Hooch! :musical_note:

5 Likes

I buy decaff Twinings Earl Grey by the case on Amazon. (one of the few places I can find it at all)

Anyway, as I was saying. Go to bed! :smiley:

3 Likes

I love that one, but my favorite is “Norman, the calla lilies are raining hot lead!”

4 Likes

:smiley:

Man. Trace’s Katharine Hepburn was right up there with his killer Gregory Peck.

I’m also partial to “Operation Double 00-Hee Haw!”

Good way to go! I loved a good Oolong, too.

[snortlaughs unexpectedly] Aye aye, captain! :smiley:

5 Likes

Back in the day: MST would air on a local broadcast station at 2:00 AM Saturday.

Did I try my darnedest to stay up every week to watch? You bet. :smiley:

2 Likes

Tbf, I’m still a night owl at 41 years old.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Staggering, incredible, about as brilliant as The Lighthouse.

I just have to see what Eggers would do with (the twice delayed) Nosferatu… make that happen.

2 Likes

I loved it.

3 Likes

Just as my yearly Showtime subscription was about to end this month, they unload a lot of Hitchcock. This is a sign that I shouldn’t save money and still subscribe…monthly for now. Paramount Global works in mysterious ways. :laughing: Ironic, that some were distributed by Paramount and now owned by Universal.

I saw Vertigo and gave my first watch of The Birds since I was a kid on Showtime months ago and Rear Window on Starz during COVID lockdown.

4 Likes

A platypus?

1 Like

Oh yay, there’s more BattleBots!

https://www.discovery.com/shows/battlebots/episodes/champions-the-final-slugfest

2 Likes

Ghostbuster Afterlife

A worthy addition to the franchise (much better than that horrible monstrosity a few years ago.)

3 Likes

Settled in watching The She-Creature on MST3K’s Twitch channel.

I’ve got nothing going on for tomorrow, so I might stick around for Werewolf, maybe even Track of the Moon Beast if I feel particularly ambitious.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Just outta curiosity… was there much audience reaction to Mickey Rooney’s utterly offensive Japanese landlord?

I have a high threshold for “things were different back then” but I can’t imagine that even in 1961 people weren’t horrified at those scenes. (There’s a memorable call-out to this in Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story.)

How about a Kickstarter to offer the owner of the copyright to “Breakfast At Tiffany’s” money to digitally replace that character with an actual Japanese actor.

1 Like

You mean did people gasp or throw popcorn in the air in shock or run about the theater screaming? No, I imagine most of us had seen the movie and knew it was coming.

Catching up on yesterday’s EPL action; Nottingham Forest at Newcastle!

3 Likes

mst3k315title

MST3K presents Teenage Caveman.

The series rewatch is back on track!

2 Likes