What are you watching right now???

Die Hard 4 or whatever it’s called.

Gross.

Don’t mock me! I know it’s bad, and it has that dude from the GPC curse movie in it, which is a terrible sign.

300 seconds in. I predict this is either a terrible movie or I’ve seen it before and forgot about it. Or both.

1 Like

2 Likes

I alternate.

2 Likes

Since the Mets were rained out earlier, I decided to watch the local Fox station showing the Mariners and Braves, hoping the Mariners win (so far, so good.)
I rarely see the Mariners, since you need to have a cable-like service to see them around here.
MLB seems to consider Portland to be Mariners territory, but a survey of the local sports bars reveals almost no baseball fans who follow the Mariners. (apologies to @JakeGittes )

1 Like

LFODH is even worse.

Remember how MST3K rejected that child bride movie? This may be the reality tv equivalent. You are brave, Amanda.

That’s from 30 Rock, right? It can’t be real.

2 Likes

“It can’t be real.”

A sentence most of us sane people have said every day since the millennium. Sports, entertainment, politics…take your pick.

Mike Judge GIF by Idiocracy

4 Likes

10 Cloverfield Lane.

Shuddup youse!

So what? It’s a kind of grisly tale.

Oh! This is kind of good! I didn’t realize 1970s-era Eric Clapton starred in movies!

Wow. Well,anyway. John Goodman and ME Winstead.

Kind of a sick twist on that Twlight Zone, “Her,” you know.

2 Likes

How come the most horrific pretend-shows from 30 Rock are becoming real, and not the fun ones like Gold Case or Homonym?

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for an actual version of Numberwang

4 Likes

I suppose next we’ll get a real-life version of B#tch Hunter on Fox Nation.
OK, now that the baseball game is over I’m going to leave the 21st century and watch my regular Saturday episode of Columbo.

2 Likes

Inspired by TVs Frank I’ve just started the very first episode of Columbo. Watched a lot of Perry Mason reruns as a kid but never really got into the big C.

Will report back on how it goes…

5 Likes

You’ll find a lot of Columbo fans here. Plus there’s a ton of MST3K/Columbo crossovers in terms of actors in both. Even Eulabelle from Horror of Party Beach has a walk-on role in an episode!

2 Likes

First observation is that I did not realize that Columbo episodes were movie length. So I’m sitting here 30 minutes in and, not a single glass eye has appeared, and I’m like… "am I watching the right show???‘’. Not used to this much patience in a show…

ps He just showed up as I was typing this, timestamp 32:36 :eye:

6 Likes

Yep, Columbo was one of the rotating shows on NBC Mystery Movie, along with McCloud and McMillan and Wife. A feature-length movie every week.

3 Likes

Midway through Squidgame. Pretty good. I’ve seen a lot of “game of death” media but so much forget some of the basic rules and just think being edgelord is enough but this has a tale I’m genuinely interested it.

3 Likes

Just watched with the kid. I forgot how funny it is.

7 Likes

Thanks to the Jason Brant review on YT, I am currently watching Syngenor (1990).
Just your standard genetic-super-soldier-project-turned-slow-moving-monster flick, but David Gale from Re-Animator is in it, and steals/chews every scene he gets.

1 Like

This is my faaaaavorite Steve Martin movie. I would have been 9 or 10 when I first saw it, and it just gets better with age. Now I actually know who some of the actors are!

4 Likes

Veronica Mars s1e12

Yep, a certain actor from Hobgoblins has his recurring role. Turns out there IS life after drama club!

2 Likes