What episode did your name appear in the credits?

Not in any yet. Think I was $150 too.

1 Like

I was able to see my (older) name on The Bubble! Having it appear in one of Joel’s few episodes makes me really happy lol

5 Likes

Actually just $100 for me.

1 Like

No idea.

1 Like

I was just wondering if there is a way to find out which episode has your name in the credits if you were a backer who chose this option? Thank you

4 Likes

The easiest way is probably to fast forward to the credits of an episode, check, then do the same with the next episode.

1 Like

@vpants I second this. It’s what I do. Then again, I’m in every episode this season so go figure. But that is the straightest path. Watching the very end of each credits to find it.

I agree, plus I watched all eps and never saw my name! :confused:

Heartfelt Thanks to @LadyStarblade for this. My 13th End Credits Thanks for Season 13.

3 Likes

Wow. I think you might be everywhere.

1 Like

I didn’t see mine in any.

But that will change when they crowdfund season 14. I will be looking for that option and I will have more money to drop for more episodes.

1 Like

This one! Yay!

3 Likes

I’m very sad to find my name didn’t appear in any of the credits. :sob:

I’m in the Gizmoplex, but not in any credits. I just went through them all to double check.

1 Like

What was your backer level?

2 Likes

Having your name in the credits was for those who backed at the $150 level or higher.

1 Like

I haven’t spotted my name yet. I’ll look again when I do a rewatch. Probably when the blu-ray set arrives.

1 Like

Ok, I’ve seen all 13 episodes and haven’t seen my name in the credits of any of them. I’m very confused now.

Haven’t seen mine yet either, unless I missed it on the Christmas Dragon. I was a $150 level backer. Might have opted out at some point and forgotten about it or something… not sure now!

Not a huge deal but enough to make me curious.

1 Like

I didn’t find mine yet. I’m sure it’s there somewhere, I just couldn’t find it.

2 Likes

I finally showed up in The Christmas Dragon.

4 Likes