What episode did your name appear in the credits?

I never saw my name either. I’m bummed.

2 Likes

Seems like looking for your name is a good excuse for a S13 rewatch.

But @ivan said early on that they were working on putting together something that would tell you what ep you were in. That never came to fruition that I saw, but maybe they were waiting until all the episodes aired?

5 Likes

First time was in Atlantic Rim from season 12, second time was this season with The Batwoman!

3 Likes

So that’s what has to be done!

I will set aside more money for the next Kickstarter, pledge drive, etc.

2 Likes

I’ve watched the episodes and tried to look carefully, but I can seem to find my backer name in the end credits. Does anyone how I can find out which episode my name is on?

4 Likes

It’s be a great update on the backer wall that in addition to backer number they said which episode a name was in. I found myself and one friend, but have not yet found another friend (in episodes, I mean…)

3 Likes

Mine shows up in The Batwoman :smiley:

3 Likes

I had to advance to the end of each episode and pause on the letter “L” before I found mine. I don’t think there’s any other way…

1 Like

I’m happy to help you look, if you like :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did that to and I still didn’t see it. I checked my survey and my name is supposed to be posted. Lol I’m starting too feel like Kevin McAllister and think they forgot me.

3 Likes

Another pair of eyes would be great! It’s ‘Elise Organa.’

2 Likes

Let me see, and I’ll get right back :slight_smile:

1 Like

It wouldn’t be Elise & Eric, would it?

You’re right - I went through every one (the stand-alone shorts don’t have lists, right?). I even looked at “O” in case they reversed your name. No sign of it :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for trying. I guess they forgot me. (Lol because I definitely don’t know anyone named Eric.)
Do you (or anyone, really) know where I can ask about it?

1 Like

I also was unable to find my name in any of the credits. I thought it could be a misspelling - I saw a Tony Rouse - but it turns out there is actually a backer with that name. Both of us are listed on the backer wall in the Gizmoplex. I fear that maybe Mr Rouse was listed twice though.

Maybe support@backerkit.com or this link…
Contact the Let's Make More MST3K & Build THE GIZMOPLEX! team on BackerKit

2 Likes

Reaching out to kickstarter@mst3k.com would probably be your best bet.

3 Likes

I feel like I might be in a similar boat. I once got briefly excited when I saw an “Andrew Walls”, but that’s an actual other person (14590 and I’m 2482) and l’s are not t’s. Otherwise I don’t think I saw mine and I tried to watch the A’s carefully in each episode.

1 Like

I just sent a message to them. Who knows- maybe finding my name will be my Christmas present :thinking::crossed_fingers::joy:

3 Likes

I realized I didn’t pay enough to get my name in the credits. Oh well. I thought it was at the $100 level.

5 Likes