What? …No.

3 Likes

You didn’t see pizza?

2 Likes

yay yay!

2 Likes

it does not. but that is why i love it.

2 Likes

one of my favorites is ‘rock n roll nightmare’, starring the zombie of ‘zombie nightmare’. it starts off slow, but just wait till you get to that ending.

8 Likes

SELF AS I REACH THE ENDING OF ROCK AND ROLL NIGHTMARE FOR THE FIRST TIME: Wow. Usually Rifftrax doesn’t pick movies with quite this many sex scenes. It’s a weird choice for them- Oh. OK. I get it now.

7 Likes

Watch that movie? Dare we accept the challenge?

3 Likes

PHOOEY! …I panicked!

1 Like

The massive tag team on “Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice”. I’ve watched it a few times because the movie deserves all the riffs it can get.

1 Like

The ones i watch over and over again:
Kiss of the Tarantula
City of the Dead
Wonderwomen “Take a penny leave a penny” for some reason puts me in tears every time
Velvet Smooth
Guy from Harlem
Catwomen of the Moon (fires up feminist rewrite fanfiction in my head)
House on Haunted Hill
Breaker Breaker (one where Im sincerely enjoying the actual movie along with the jokes)
Miami Connection

4 Likes

Just the other day I caught up with Lycan Colony and… wow. Just wow. It starts out weird and amateurish and just gets more and more so as it continues. Wicked pissah.

5 Likes

If you can explain why a crew would think that “rolling in the grass” is something that needs to be green-screened, I would love to know. Nothing confused me more about that film than the green screen choices.

2 Likes

The Star Wars Holiday Special.

In addition to the great comedy of the program itself, we’re also subjected to something I’ve never seen them riff on but definitely deserves future riffing content: television commercials. Sure, they’ve covered industrial shorts designed to sell products and services to companies, but seeing them riff on 30-seconds of content from 1978 television proves they can weave comedy gold from just about ANYTHING! I would LOVE to see them do more riffing like this, either in more television programming with the commercials left in OR an entire collection of commercials available to riff on.

6 Likes

I have no idea what you’re referring to! Other than the superimposed tattoo, and the road sign, and… :smiley:

2 Likes

They also did a few toy commercials in the Christmas Shortstravaganza live show.

3 Likes

Before “Golden Corral’s New Slogan”, there was “I Need You Tonight”.

2 Likes

It was just Mike and Bill, but the original X-Men was an early classic. The “Magneto? Cerebro!” bit kept getting funnier.

2 Likes

Swamp of the Ravens is probably in my top 3 favorites. I just watched it again today. The real estate sketch never gets old – one of the funniest things they’ve ever done, I dare say – but that’s only part of the appeal. The grimy 70s-era aesthetic, bonkers story and absolutely impenetrable dialog add up to pure gold. I can practically feel the humidity oozing out of this movie, and the nonsensical robot/lover song is rightfully legendary.

Another favorite of mine! I haven’t seen this one in awhile, I’m thinking now I might be due for a rewatch …

My all-time favorite has to be The Galaxy Invader. I don’t know that there’s any single moment in that one that isn’t a belly laugh. The movie is the poster child for the very concept of riffing.

6 Likes