What’s in the box?

it may or may not be a dead cat… but if it’s a living cat you can be damn sure he doesn’t want anyone to open box to let him out, even if he hates being in there

2 Likes

Well, since you asked…
justin timberlake snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

But (semi-) seriously, it has served as transportation for Growler and M. Waverly, so I think they’re just catching a lift even when we don’t see them.

5 Likes

It’s a nullifier for any Deep Hurting or Hypo-Steelio-Static-Stasis.

3 Likes

What if they are octal codes?

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

Nope, one entry is “008”, which rules out octal.

2 Likes

But not nonary!

I know!

Tried that…

1 Like

I am the box

(said as Frank saying “I am the button”)

3 Likes

There will be no super freak outs until the puzzle is deciphered!

2 Likes

I bet there’s no actual answer. It seems like this was just something they did so that they could get Gypsy in to make comments on occasion. That’s it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I figured it was so in the future they could come up with a reason for but didn’t know already.

3 Likes

I actually have learned what the numbers are about, but telling you might ruin your fun…

4 Likes

Cite your sources.

2 Likes

one of the facebook groups postings at some point is as much citing as I can muster. :sweat_smile:

During the Film Fest, Joel told us what the numbers mean.

You can PM me if you want to know. Don’t want to spoil it for those who like to guess.

3 Likes

… trails …… trails ….

1 Like
  1. It’s a payload, which means it’s the reason for the SoL being up there, which means it’s connected to the experiment and not just a routine maintenance thing.

2. It’s something physical

3. It’s something that requires GPC to come into the theater.

So I’m thinking it’s brain juice being collected from Jonah for Kinga to analyze and see what effects the movies are having on his brain chemistry over the long term.

3 Likes

That’s a lot of juice. I’m surprised he has enough.

1 Like