What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

Thank You 60s Gold.

1 Like

Continued thanks to Sirius XM’s 60s Gold.

2 Likes

A childhood favorite.

5 Likes

RIP Andy.

3 Likes

I’ve listened to a lot of music since then, but. it. just. won’t. leave.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Another song about Courtney Hole!

3 Likes

“Livin’ on a Prayer” by whatever. Since yesterday, when I was marshalled to call times to the drivers b/c the little dude running exit yard marshall wasn’t quite making it with the times. “Howdy ho drivers! We’re halfway there! 10 up, 10 to go!”

Dammit!!!

3 Likes

Phil Collins on drums with the Lost Boys sax dude.

7 Likes
6 Likes

because Zappa, doggone it.

4 Likes

Been watching this with my girls. I forgot how much I like it.

5 Likes

Why. Why did this pop into my head? It arrived around midnight and is still banging around.

4 Likes

I laugh every time I hear him sing, “Whirl, whirl! Twist and twirl! Jump all around like a flying squirrel!”

4 Likes

Lately, I’ve been turned on to the music of Trini Lopez. Didn’t know much about him, but heard a couple of tracks which I thought were pretty groovy, which lead me to other discoveries.

First, I heard this song:

Then I found out that it had been covered several times before - first a big hit by these two:

Then by Skeeter Davis:

And even the Lennon Sisters (on the Lawrence Welk Show!)

Then I heard Trini’s great cover of “Fever” with a great “Spy Jazz” arrangement!

Anyways - that’s what been in my head lately.

3 Likes

One of the numbers at last week’s dance recital used this, and it’s been randomly erupting from my mouth since.

….

….

….

IVE NEVER SEEN THE MOVIE AND I ONLY KNOW THE CHORUS!!

4 Likes

Was never a big League fan. (“Human” was one of the most dreary, interminable, and inescapable 80s hits there ever was.) But damned if I don’t love their good old Motown pastiche/homage, though I would never have admitted it back then.

7 Likes

All because I couldn’t figure out a good way to make a joke about a 43-year-old song about phone sex in another thread.

4 Likes

Primarily the POW BANG BOOM… part because of course that’s an earworm.

2 Likes

Love This GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

3 Likes