What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

I was nervous about 2049, as the original Blade Runner is one of my favorite movies period. Then I watched Sicario, made me feel a LOT better. Feel the same for Dune, I can’t wait!

3 Likes

Sorry, getting back on topic, @optiMSTie shared this one on the End Credits Music topic. Too cool.

4 Likes

Not trying to be a suck-up, but honestly it’s the end theme to MST3K. Not shocking, as it’s usually what I watch before I go to sleep at night.

5 Likes
3 Likes

This has the distinction of being the only song I ever physically ‘wore out’ through over-playing. For reasons I can now appreciate my parents didn’t replace it.

3 Likes
2 Likes

“Oooooooh, My Goodness” by Brak

Don’t ask … it was there when I woke up. At least it wasn’t “I’m A Cucumber.”

8 Likes

Alpha - Little Destroyer (LYRICS) - YouTube

4 Likes

Diiiiiig.

13 Likes

LEON REDBONE! The man!

8 Likes

Please don’t wake me. No, don’t shake me. Leave me where I am. I’m only sleeping.

7 Likes
11 Likes

I was watching Creature Features and now I have the Spider Baby theme song rolling around in my brain…

It would also be a good one for the Halloween playlist thread

3 Likes

The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain went and dropped this today…

6 Likes

Alice Cooper’s “It Rained All Night”.

5 Likes

ALL OUT gonna be so epic.

4 Likes

Just seeing anything Sesame Street related is enough to get the pinball song stuck in my head for the rest of the day:

13 Likes

And then,…

5 Likes

Holy S***, THAT’S why I grew up loving Santana, jazz and polyrhythmic metal!!

Thank you Sesame Street!

8 Likes

Today’s contribution, if I may.

My best friend Matthew found out about him shortly before our first of many blues excursions to Clarksdale, Mississippi. We went to see both his grave and his home / museum in Avalon, both of which are pictured in the article below. His style is a blend of early folk, blues, and gangsta rap-like lyrics featuring sex, murder and violence. And he recorded this in 1928.

Even if you’re not a fan of the music, his career is absolutely fascinating.

4 Likes