What're ya'll breathing right now?

Absolutely, I breathe very well in many atmospheres.

1 Like

Eh, you know, glass of cigarettes.

Had a few bowls of some terrible drugstore Cherry blend pipe tobacco earlier today. Not that good.

Since the state I’m in legalized/decriminalized that other plant matter, you know I haven’t been into a dispensary. It’s like cash only, is what my people tell me, so if I have a buttload of extra green, I’ll probably buy a bunch of gummies with high THC and just go nuts.

It’s a bit ironic, I guess, since green has been relatively tough to get, despite knowing “people” who could do me solid. Now that it’s on every corner, haven’t even bothered.

But, I don’t really enjoy smoking/consuming weed by myself (you know, just get kind of spaced out and dink around with music, so it’s kind of a waste), so occasionally just share a joint with somebody outside after work.

For me, it’s more a social smoke, whereas tobacco is just something I do anyway.

2 Likes

Harry Styles. He gives me a real watermelon sugar high.

1 Like

I’m breathing a kind of mild sense of irritation.

So, after work, it was an absolute monsoon. Pouring rain for about two hours.

So, I duck into this spot on my way home, and notice an acquaintance at the end of the bar. Grab a seat, order a beer.

Damn my bad eyesight! Who’s sitting next to him? This woman I had a little thing with…I don’t know, like five months ago or so.

Actually, it was pleasant: we didn’t talk old history, just casual bar-type conversation.

But, damn, she looked good! I mean, she had on the make-up, the hairstyle all done up, she looked like she’d lost some weight (not that it’s any of my business, but I can be happy for people seeming healthy both physically and mentally).

And she was totally chill, as was I.

No, I didn’t recognize her until I’d already caught up with my barfly buddy. I had to ask, without my glasses on with her three feet away, “J****ice? Hey!” Was pretty sure it was her, but not positive.

So, I guess that’s good no hard feelings.

But it was kind of a trip, especially in the midst of a horrendous downpour of rain.

We all had some laughs, just light conversation.

But, TBH, she knows I come there every day after work…it’s a tiny bit annoying to me, like is she trying to put one over on me or something?

I don’t know.

That’s what I’m breathing, and I’m home now, so it’s just one of those moods that sticks around for a bit.

Not really a bad mood, just stuff I’d rather not have in my head right now.

I’m breathing in the Weltanschauung of the Zeitgeist.

Or maybe the Zeitgeist of the Weltanschauung.

It’s a hell of a thing.

2 Likes

To go along with the Space Ghost nods, to quote my shining guidance star Brak, “I’m sitting in my own little cloud. OH BOY”

Geez, Space Ghost, crack a window, wouldja?

FrankBooth

1 Like