What's YOUR problem? A thread for griping.

Look at all the butts!

7 Likes

I don’t know any of these kids, teacher. I was just trying to get to my locker.

7 Likes

Come on, guys! Let’s pants him and give him a noogie!

4 Likes

5 Likes

There’s a box here labeled “Buffalo Shots.”

3 Likes
3 Likes

4 Likes

An abundance of stuff about the Keister in this thread:

2 Likes

tv show butt stuff GIF

4 Likes

I like big balls.

And I needed this. It’s 2:30 pm and I feel like I’ve done everything and nothing at all over the past few days.

5 Likes

Let’s not forget this big Dick.

6 Likes

squirrel GIF

4 Likes

Someone did intervene! She also got her ass kicked, so the 19-year-old who decided to ruin his own life that night will get extra prison time.

3 Likes

Look at this tremendous pair of knockers!

4 Likes

My complaint is y’all gonna make the Mods lock my complainy thread :sob:

6 Likes

Okay, I think it’s time to drag this one back on topic. :slight_smile:

Having a Monday sort of day. Didn’t sleep well (haven’t actually slept well in weeks.)

My backup hard drive tried to give me a heart attack telling me it couldn’t read anything due to a “fatal disk error”. It’s an external drive so pulled it, checked it, seems to work with my husband’s machine so unsure what the actual issue was. Will have to start watching for sales on drives, I guess.

7 Likes

This is why we can’t have nice ‘appendages’ :yum:

3 Likes

Well, my guts had mostly been feeling better. I had a modest serving of three coconut shrimp as part of last night’s take out dinner.

BIG mistake. :toilet: :toilet: :toilet:

It’s okay, though. I just LOVE having to wash my hands, etc. 75 times in one day.

Anyway, crossing ALL edible sea dwellers off my list now. [sad trombone]

(And now I’ve made the mods sorry that they demanded a return of the thread to form.)

1 Like

2 Likes

Bison?

I discovered this morning that I pulled some muscles with my slip yesterday. I sat up and, yeah, ow. Still nothing serious but my thought that there were no problems was lost after a night for my muscles to protest.

3 Likes