Where will you be seeing #MST3KLive??

Cautiously optimistic that in the next round of announced shows there will be something in the he Philadelphia area (or drivable distance).

1 Like

Bought tickets to the closest spot to me: Seattle!

1 Like

Rochester NY! I’m chuffed that the tour is coming here!

4 Likes

I will be at the Chicago and Detroit shows- maybe Kalamazoo too.

2 Likes

Hoping for a date in Denver! Managed to get lost on the CU campus for the first show, and the Buell was a great venue. Hope you come back to the Mile High City!

4 Likes

I’m doing Indianapolis. It’s the closest to me although it’s still a 90 minute drive. But it would be worth it.

3 Likes

Hey fellow Denver person!!! I’m hoping to get local MSTies back together again!!

3 Likes

Washington DC for me

1 Like

I have my ticket for the Washington, DC show at the Warner Theater. Looking forward to it since I missed the last live show.

3 Likes

I just bought tix for my family in Cincinnati! We all did the Columbus visit during the last tour as it was very close to my birthday, wife bought it for me as a surprise, as I had missed it somehow. Spent way too much $$, but it was worth the smiles and shameless advertising on my desk at work (been a long time since I’ve seen that desk!) Looking forward to round two!

4 Likes

I live near stupid Chicago…our tickets aren’t even available to purchase yet =(

4 Likes

Hopefully in Cincinnati…hoping to convince the wife before it goes live to the public in an hour!

3 Likes

check your email for the latest kickstarter email. If you backed, there’s a code in there for early access.

2 Likes

Will be attending in Dallas

4 Likes

Got my tickets for Minneapolis

2 Likes

Um…nope?

3 Likes

Got the tix for me and my brothers for the 11/11 show in Boston. If the previous tour was anything to go by, it’s going to be awesome!

3 Likes

I’m going to the SF show, but I’m hoping to also have a Colorado or NM show option. We shall see!

3 Likes

Tickets were such a good price for Indianapolis I had to get them! Plus that date was way better than the closer one in Cincinnati, and no driving in downtown…

3 Likes

Will it help get a show in Colorado? :wink:

3 Likes