Worst Idea Ever: MST3K Inspired Dishes.

OMG I would totally LOVE those!!

4 Likes

Here’s a little something for afters…
40370_127772567269344_7088682_n
Regular fortune cookies never really offer much beyond bland platitudes and a few lucky numbers - mine offer such tidbits as “You’ll be dead soon,” or “Just stop now-there’s no point.” Comes in sour milk and warm waxy yellow crayon flavor!

9 Likes

Oh come on. EVERYONE knows that you can’t use Michael Bay leaves, they have no taste!

12 Likes

No, but things will DEFINITELY “blow up”

IFYAKNOWHUTIMEAN

7 Likes

Hand me the toilet paper, I’ve just written the next Transformers!

3 Likes

I’ll serve the Steak Milk!

6 Likes

Meat shake and a side of regret.

If you’re not into the sweet/meat flavor combo you can always make a pie (meat or sweet) and get the MST3K moon logo on there. I’ve always wanted to make something with that logo

5 Likes

How about some Lemon Käinen? Mix juice and zest from one lemon with salt, grain, and gold from your Sampo and place outside in a container on the day the earth freezes. Slushy!

14 Likes

How many eggs to make Crow’s mile high merengue pie?

11 Likes

Okay, I got one (although it isn’t considered a “terrible idea”). Red Kool-Aid, served with borscht, Stouffer’s lasagna, and a blood sausage hot dog, inspired by Killer Fish (thanks Growler and Waverly).

8 Likes

Top it off with a fresh glass of Reconst :yum:

8 Likes

Mom?

6 Likes

Operation Kid Brother Martini, dirty and stirred with a splash of jealous tears.

9 Likes

Lobster a Go-Go!

It’s actually a crab dish, you see. There was no lobster.

14 Likes

TV’s Frank 'n Beans - now with twice the cholester-do-all.

9 Likes

~Pearl Mints~

“A delicious mint covered chocolate, with a small Order crest that adorns the top ” -Leonardo de Gary, Indiana.

5 Likes

Turtle soup?
Street Fight GIF by Arrow Video

4 Likes

hotdish?

5 Likes

Hey that’s my recipe. Well, it’s an old recipe around here…

7 Likes

“Our mock turtle soup is lovingly prepared with fragments of a rubber costume and bits of real Japanese stunt men.”

17 Likes