Worst Robot Jockeys?

• Team Atlantic Rim
  • Team Robot Wars

0 voters

vs.

Discuss.

7 Likes

I would suggest having your own robot stolen by the enemy and then defeating your own supposedly powerful robot with an older, crappier robot is pretty much the definition of being the worst robot jockeys.

10 Likes

Team Robot Wars. The Atlantic Rim guys are dumber and in a dumber movie with worse robot designs but… if you were to ask me who I was going to spend any amount of time with, it’s the guy who explains blowing up a monster like a sugar addled child rather than the douche-meister of Robot Wars.

4 Likes

I’ve never watched more than the first 30 minutes of Atlantic Rim. I don’t know why but I just can not get into it.

4 Likes

It’s painfully insincere.

5 Likes

They’re both so terrible.

It’s like being asked whether you’d rather drown in fresh water or salt water.

9 Likes

I have to say that, while watching Robot Wars, that I kept thinking, ‘Well, this guy isn’t as bad as Red’.

Admittedly, that’s not saying much, but at least Drake doesn’t announce at the dinner table that he needs to pee.

In the crudest way possible.

6 Likes

“Gotta drain the transmission fluid, if you know what I mean…”

4 Likes

A competition between those two groups is like watching conjoined twins fighting.

6 Likes

Nobody is a winner with this competition

6 Likes

You have me trying to choose between getting poked with a stick in the left eye or the right eye.

You need to give me some time to think about it, is what I’m saying.

6 Likes

This choice kind of reminds me of every major election I’ve taken part in. :us:

6 Likes

Team Atlantic Rim here. It’s one of my favorites from the post-1990’s Mst3K era. Just lots of fun. Where’s my bull butter!

3 Likes

Barbara Crampton didn’t hit Drake hard enough

4 Likes

Team Atlantic Rim have dead eyes. The robot wars team might be awful but at least they’re having fun with it

7 Likes

The ideal solution is to kill off Red from Atlantic Rim and Drake from Robot Wars, and just hang out with Treach and Stumpy.

Tracey I could take or leave. She’s fine.

8 Likes

It might take a couple of rewatches of each, but it seems to me that the Atlantic Rim crew was method-acting with all the drinking. Which makes it more impressive? :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Team Atlantic Rim is worst. no question.

2 Likes

The question I am increasingly coming back to in the voting booth is, “Which of these people seems to want the job the least?”

And going with that candidate.

5 Likes

Definitely fresh. The salt water would sting your eyes as well.

2 Likes