Your Dr. Mordrid-like off brand hero

"Hhhhahahahaha! Sixty seconds to midnight. Sixty seconds to nowhere, baby! You have all become victims of the Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs… hey, pay attention! "

4 Likes

A large extra-terrestrial robot who can also whip up fabulous meals with a variety of ingredients:

The Iron Giant Chef

And his snarky sidekick, Alton Brown

12 Likes

Agree on the Iron Giant Chef, but his sidekick should be from the only good version of the show - it has to be the gnarliest, orneryest critter himself, Toshiro Kandagawa!

7 Likes

Since we’re on the subject of knock off heroes, shout out to the Venture Brothers who had some great ones. Like Dr. Dugong

3 Likes

off brand shazam = sheeshwow , boy turns into a super hero with all the
intelligence of Sherlock Holmes,
bravado of Harriett Tubman
Broodiness of Edgar Allen Poe
Strength of Eegah
Genius of Sun Tzu
Cleverness of Houdini
innovation of Walt Whitman
Power of Odin
the ability to assimilate like Waldo

3 Likes

Animal Mag™

2 Likes

There’s a documentary on the whole fiasco entitled Doomed: The Untold Story of Roger Corman’s The Fantastic Four. It can be viewed for free on Tubi and Freevee.

4 Likes

I got bitten by a radioactive man and gained the proportional strength of a man.

3 Likes

Could be worse. My brother got bit by a radioactive accountant. Now he calls himself Loophole and helps supervillains figure out how to write off their schemes as expenses. I mean, he’s got a nice condo on Skull Island, but he’s still an accountant.

5 Likes

Loophole really is the villain for our modern financial times!

I’m already imagining the look: sleeve garters, green eyeshade, and of course the Adding Machine of Doom :skull:

accountant

6 Likes

Gambutt. Able to charge things with kinetic energy, but only by making contact with a very specific part of the anatomy…

6 Likes

Nectarine. Mushy fruits spring from beneath my knuckles.

8 Likes

I would be the human half of a merman combined with the human half of a centaur. Two men from the waist up.

Whaddaya mean that one is already taken?

7 Likes

Sounds like a good RPG character…

5 Likes

Wow! Thanks for posting this. What a wonderful documentary

5 Likes

He can ride on a majestic PEGACORN! It has the head of a Pegasus with the body of a Unicorn!

9 Likes

I’m not the Pheasant Plucker, I’m the Pheasant Plucker’s Son.

5 Likes

Have you ever, by chance, sat upon a slitted sheet?

6 Likes

Of course I sit upon a slitted sheet until the pheasant plucking’s done.

7 Likes

As long as you don’t run out of pier.

5 Likes