Your Name In The Titles

Ever? Have you contacted Ivan? He helped many locate theirs back in 2017.

It wouldā€™ve been so cool for my name to appear in the credits in one of the episodes, but itā€™s not in my budget. So thatā€™s why my name will be on the Gizmoplex wall instead.

2 Likes

My credit for season 11 was in The Land that Time Forgot. I think I have three episodes to put my name on in season 13. I hope that I can do different names for them because I had a friend who I frequently performed with who did some riffing shows with me on stage in Philly who just passed away in November. Early 40s. Cancer. Iā€™d love to put his name in for one of mine. But if they all have to be the same, heā€™ll get mine.

2 Likes

Mine too.

1 Like

You contributed. Thatā€™s all that matters. And I thank you for it.

1 Like

Iā€™d seek out Ivan soon on that. The window is closing. I think you were supposed to finalize the names appearing in the survey months back or as you purchased them individually. It should already be determined so if you havenā€™t dictated that reach out immediately.

1 Like

yeah, now that you mention it, I remember it being part of the survey. Thatā€™s a shame. Ah well, my heart was in the right place.

1 Like

Do $100 backers get their name in the credits?

1 Like

Talk to Ivan. For something like this, I believe heā€™ll help you out.

As for me, my nameā€™s not on any credits. I opted to put my daughterā€™s name in seasons 11 and 13 instead. She was only 1 when I pledged the first time, but I wanted to share it with her when she was big enough to watch. Iā€™ve got to figure out what episode it isā€¦ Somewhere in the middle, her name starts with ā€œMā€.

3 Likes

@Johnny_Unusual @NotTVsFrank I second this. It isnā€™t too late. Email or message Ivan ASAP. Thereā€™s still time.

I had to check. Sheā€™s in Wizards of the Lost Kingdom.

1 Like

Oh I thought this was a ā€œmake your name out of titlesā€ game thread. Like
Tormented
Robot Monster
Attack of the Giant Leeches
Viking Women and the Sea Serpent
Invasion USA
Starcrash

4 Likes

Do you mean ā€œSaga of the Viking Women and their Voyage to the Waters of the Great Sea Serpent?ā€ :wink:

2 Likes

Stephen. You could secure one even now. Go to the Kickstarter Page for ā€œLetā€™s Make More MST3Kā€ and click on ā€œMake a Late Pledgeā€ or click on this link.

Scroll down the page to you reach ā€œSPECIAL THANKS IN END CREDITS OF AN EPā€ and double tap on that and there youā€™ll be able to add a Special Thanks to yourself or to others for $50 a mention. Be aware the deadline is here and almost gone. So if youā€™re wanting to do it, now is your chance.

1 Like

My nameā€™s in Yongary, my brotherā€™s name is in Mac & Me and my four-year-old nephewā€™s name will be in Season 13.

2 Likes

It was the first ā€œVā€ title I could remember!

2 Likes

Got mine in ā€œThe Christmas that Almost Wasnā€™tā€
(Thatā€™s a hard watch!)

1 Like

My name is in my favorite episode of season 11ā€“Carnival Magic!

2 Likes

Season 13? Iā€™m toying on buying a few more as a gift for a friend. He has three episodes thanks to me. I pledged twice. Two Personal Videos from the S.O.L. and he received the 3 Episode Credit from one of those. I possibly could bag him more. Iā€™m split. I spent so much as is. I have 13 credits. He has 3. Iā€™m tinkering doubling his to 6. I have to act almost now. Any advice?

@JoeC From what I gather, the ability to purchase End Credit mentions hasnā€™t closed yet. I went to the Late Pledges page today and it is live. Buying a credit for your late friend is an option were you to hop on it.

2 Likes