Your Name In The Titles

Ever? Have you contacted Ivan? He helped many locate theirs back in 2017.

It would’ve been so cool for my name to appear in the credits in one of the episodes, but it’s not in my budget. So that’s why my name will be on the Gizmoplex wall instead.

2 Likes

My credit for season 11 was in The Land that Time Forgot. I think I have three episodes to put my name on in season 13. I hope that I can do different names for them because I had a friend who I frequently performed with who did some riffing shows with me on stage in Philly who just passed away in November. Early 40s. Cancer. I’d love to put his name in for one of mine. But if they all have to be the same, he’ll get mine.

2 Likes

Mine too.

1 Like

You contributed. That’s all that matters. And I thank you for it.

1 Like

I’d seek out Ivan soon on that. The window is closing. I think you were supposed to finalize the names appearing in the survey months back or as you purchased them individually. It should already be determined so if you haven’t dictated that reach out immediately.

1 Like

yeah, now that you mention it, I remember it being part of the survey. That’s a shame. Ah well, my heart was in the right place.

1 Like

Do $100 backers get their name in the credits?

1 Like

Talk to Ivan. For something like this, I believe he’ll help you out.

As for me, my name’s not on any credits. I opted to put my daughter’s name in seasons 11 and 13 instead. She was only 1 when I pledged the first time, but I wanted to share it with her when she was big enough to watch. I’ve got to figure out what episode it is… Somewhere in the middle, her name starts with “M”.

3 Likes

@Johnny_Unusual @NotTVsFrank I second this. It isn’t too late. Email or message Ivan ASAP. There’s still time.

I had to check. She’s in Wizards of the Lost Kingdom.

1 Like

Oh I thought this was a “make your name out of titles” game thread. Like
Tormented
Robot Monster
Attack of the Giant Leeches
Viking Women and the Sea Serpent
Invasion USA
Starcrash

4 Likes

Do you mean “Saga of the Viking Women and their Voyage to the Waters of the Great Sea Serpent?” :wink:

2 Likes

Stephen. You could secure one even now. Go to the Kickstarter Page for “Let’s Make More MST3K” and click on “Make a Late Pledge” or click on this link.

Scroll down the page to you reach “SPECIAL THANKS IN END CREDITS OF AN EP” and double tap on that and there you’ll be able to add a Special Thanks to yourself or to others for $50 a mention. Be aware the deadline is here and almost gone. So if you’re wanting to do it, now is your chance.

1 Like

My name’s in Yongary, my brother’s name is in Mac & Me and my four-year-old nephew’s name will be in Season 13.

2 Likes

It was the first “V” title I could remember!

2 Likes

Got mine in “The Christmas that Almost Wasn’t”
(That’s a hard watch!)

1 Like

My name is in my favorite episode of season 11–Carnival Magic!

2 Likes

Season 13? I’m toying on buying a few more as a gift for a friend. He has three episodes thanks to me. I pledged twice. Two Personal Videos from the S.O.L. and he received the 3 Episode Credit from one of those. I possibly could bag him more. I’m split. I spent so much as is. I have 13 credits. He has 3. I’m tinkering doubling his to 6. I have to act almost now. Any advice?

@JoeC From what I gather, the ability to purchase End Credit mentions hasn’t closed yet. I went to the Late Pledges page today and it is live. Buying a credit for your late friend is an option were you to hop on it.

2 Likes