1006. Boggy Creek II: And The Legend Continues (1985)

Thats cool! But I’m too cheap to rent or purchase! :laughing:

2 Likes

There’s even a 4K and a Blu-Ray available.

I dig old Bigfoot movies…seen most of em…but I dont dig em enough to open my wallet! :laughing:

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll buy you one as a gift. As long as I don’t have to do that guitar solo.

3 Likes

Speaking of Pierce ripping off another Bigfoot movie and using that computer and mic sensor get up resulted in I think it was servo who said:

Boy Tim’s a real strong blip on My gaydar.

The river bottoms also look good

Old man Crenshaw is my hero, I also hang up my used bath mat and use it as an air freshener. Sometimes I also wear broccoli rubber bands on my head. And every night I need to tend to my fires.

Let me show you just one cheek.

I’m also not going to tell you what I use a Sears catalog for but it’s mentioned in the movie.

2 Likes

Charles b in over his head Pierce

5 Likes

That’s for sure.

2 Likes

So many people in shorts smack (!!!) in the middle of mosquito country, even the “star.” Did calamine lotion end up being 50% of the film budget? :thinking:

4 Likes

They’re calling insane hogs???

3 Likes

Dario Argento’s Unsane Hogs.

2 Likes

Charles b Pierce Jr, more commonly known as the castrato.

1 Like

I’d have to see this one again…but I really don’t want to…adult film star Charles B. Pierce, Jr does have a pretty nice ballcap in the experiment, though, IIRC.

What became of the two lady co-stars of the picture, anyway?

I shall research now. Wasn’t one of them named Tonya or Tanya?

Now I definitely must watch.

Yep…sorry Zaat…let’s see how far I made it this time…oh…a little more than halfway!

1 Like

His narration is Red Green Gone Wrong.

2 Likes