A REQUEST FROM THE MST3K TEAM: Tell us your FAVORITE moments from Season 13!

a lot of what I loved I listed in this thread (and the list is long)

Now, I’ll be honest, it’s not my favorite season episode wise (I think there are funnier), buuut it was the most fun season - the whole event like quality of it, the sense of community and camaraderie here and on the screen, the Gizmoplex, the bi-weekly schedule. All the little bonuses, the selects, etc, etc.

But a few specifics that spring to mind

• Joel returns and gabs with Larry, who loses his cool and briefly slips back into his old voice. The nostalgia factor alone gave me the warm fuzzies, and the big booming laughter that came from it made it all the better.

• Crow is dead, bonus sketch on the Munchie Livestream… because it’s cute but also it highlights how quickly Emily bonded with her bots… they aren’t quite to that point yet, going by Tom’s funny response, but she adores them to tears.

• The return of shorts, the return of a B&W movie, the return of letters, the return of Penn.

• The New - a Halloween episode with 3D segments! And the happy surprises, like the fact that Emily, Kelsey and Conor would wind up my favorite hosting trio.

More will probably come to me later, but that’s a good start.

13 Likes