Anyone for an informal Watchalong this Friday?

There’s two scoops of raisins, in every Kellogg’s Raisin Snails!

2 Likes

By the way, it’s been a few months but they’re still here if anyone still wants an emergency fix for the big day. I checked on my afternoon walk yesterday:

1 Like

I would so love to join you all, but sadly I just lost my job and my landlord wants me out 12/24. I need a night of laughter

1 Like

:frowning: Sounds like a great guy. :confounded:

Hope you can get something else set up soon.

3 Likes

Wish I could join you but I’m going to a company function

Just pretend I’m there by summoning me in a seance (I promise I’ll only talk in English albeit in a very low tone)

2 Likes

Right? I thought maybe I was being too hard on him. I get it, dude has a family to take of…but damn, Christmas Eve? He knows I have nowhere to go, or the money for another place. Im so sad.

I’ll do my best to join on Friday, sounds like fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think he should be visited by three spirits.

The wedgie, the snag-on, and the power sit-up.

4 Likes

I’m in! :person_cartwheeling: :bat: :woman:

4 Likes

Will need to d/c but think I can be there. Used to have that episode on VHS but haven’t seen it in a long time.

3 Likes

I’ll join if I can! Still not sure what my Friday will be, but that is an excellent episode.

3 Likes

If I show up in a top hat and tails will that make it too formal? I don’t want to jack up y’all’s vibe.

7 Likes

Come as you are, come as you like, just remember, no cheating.

Cheating is wrong.

4 Likes

Whereas, on this Wednesday afternoon, I am deadass certain that my Friday will look like sitting on the couch watching MST3K. I literally can’t manage anything else. Ah, youth! :clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

He’s kicking you out on Christmas eve?

Is he TRYING to set up some sort of Biblical parable? Does he WANT to go to heck?

I mean I’m not even Christian and even I think that’s tempting fate. Sorry to hear about it. I hope something turns up ASAP for you.

As for the rest of you, I can’t make the watchalong but know that at roughly 6:20pm Pacific time I will be thinking, “END!! EEEENNNNND!!!”

7 Likes

I got mine at Fred Meyer.

1 Like

At least three stores within two miles of the house are fully Svenhard-compliant.

3 Likes

It has these guys in it. They spend a lot of time staring off camera.

Friday, December 1st, 8pm Eastern 5pm Pacific.

4 Likes

She’s the Hero.

Well-connected.

5 Likes

Wow…that’s cold, yo.

Do you need a place to crash? :bed:

2 Likes