Anyone for an informal Watchalong this Friday?

Time has looped itself. [hums Dr. Who theme]

1 Like

Thanks to @CLANG_Potroast liking an old post of mine, I see that it’s been over a year since I’ve watched The Wild Wild World of Batwoman. I guess I’m ready. When I was poking around, I found a scene that runs three minutes with no cuts,

There’s also a plane.

3 Likes

Just so there’s nothing on either of its wings. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I’ve got family coming into town, so I am pretty unlikely… I suppose I could ambush my parents with wine and tell them to buckle up for a wild wild ride but that might be a lot for them to digest.

I’ll be there in spirit, but not the kind that’s in the movie. Not never. Shudder

5 Likes

One of the many Lockheed Constellations I had to delete from Riffed! games, because I picked them every time they showed up in a movie.

3 Likes

That’s a regular, not a Super Connie, right?

3 Likes

I think so, but not sure.

2 Likes

As long as the Hips don’t lie.

This guy is also in the picture, but I wonder if he escaped from a Santo movie.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure El Santo would hurt Ratfink real bad.

I would watch Ratfink vs Perico, however.

3 Likes

Wait… El Santo and Perico vs Ratfink would work. Perico is the handicap to make it fair.

4 Likes

If we’re doing teams, Ratfink should get to bring Dracula.

3 Likes

All of these scenarios are more excitement than this movie could hold upright. It would just crack and fold over like an overheated tortilla. :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

4 Likes

I’ll join if I don’t accidentally fall asleep first.

3 Likes

I’ve been here a year and a half and I’m still not used to it. :sleeping:

4 Likes

The Zoomer is dancing in the gddam Nutcracker tonight. And tomorrow. And Sunday. I have riffed this thing in my brain SO many times (I’m Batman. I’m Batman! I’M BATMAN!).

So I can’t make it tonight. Shht.

1 Like

I too, have served in The Nutcracker wars. See you next time.

1 Like

Hey thanks alot Mint. Yep, thats what the letter said. He says it just happened to be that date, 30 days from the letter. And I’m like, you’re the landlord… you can pick whatever day you want! Would making me go on 1/2 make a huge difference?? Damn. How will santa ever find us :tired_face:

Yeah dude the 30 days is the minimum, it’s not like his hands are tied. Could have tried to be halfway decent, chose not to :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes