Are you ready for some football?

Yeah that 1 second field goal was epic! London fans loved that game!

Onto the Panthers game here locally…

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :flushed:

2 Likes

Ravens demolish the Chargers :flushed:

3 Likes

No Packers on TV, so I went and did my chores, but looking at the scores it appears I saw the best game of the early ones. Lots of blow outs this morn.

3 Likes

Dammit!! Panthers managed to pull the game to overtime and lost

2 Likes

Glad to see my Raiders get back into the win column this weekend. Hopefully we can keep it up against Philly next week.

3 Likes

I’ll be staying up to watch my Bills on MNF…
I won’t be worth a damn working at the post office tomorrow :sleeping:

2 Likes

It was an offensive game, back and forth, thought the Bills were going to pull it out there at the end.

However, I did live in Nashville and do enjoy watching Derrick Henry run, especially when he breaks off big chucks of yardage. So, you know…

Still, sorry for RVR2 - for the loss, and having to work with little sleep. A double hit.

3 Likes

Great game just hate coming out on the losing end especially going into our Bye week… :rage:
Now I’m up with maybe 4 hours of sleep, yeah it’s gonna be a long day

2 Likes

I have to wonder what the coach was thinking going for it on fourth – the Titans had already stuffed them on a one-yard quarterback run earlier in the game, so it’s not like we didn’t know they could do it!

BTW this Bills conversation seems to have convinced Discourse that we’ve got A Thing :laughing:

2 Likes

I think if we went into overtime, we would have lost because we just couldn’t stop Henry. He carved through our defense a number of times and I think that played into the coach’s decision so they wanted to put the game away with one last push for the 1st down near the goal line and if successful that would have sealed the win for us… Unfortunately it didn’t work :pensive:

Oh my :flushed:

2 Likes

Geaux Saints!

1 Like

My Bills will see you on Thanksgiving :turkey:

2 Likes

1 Like

Texans closing in on a deal that would send Deshaun Watson to the Dolphins. It is rumored to be a three team trade that would send Tua Tagovailoa to the Washington Football Team.
Tua and Fitzmagic might be back together! :open_mouth:

1 Like

I follow the Seahawks and my wife loves the Chiefs, so neither of us are having a great year! :grimacing: I know this thread is primarily NFL, but I still follow Nebraska for college ball (grew up in the state), so not a lot of joy there either!

2 Likes

I don’t follow college football but Clemson & Carolina Gamecocks is always a huge rivalry here…
A good friend of mine is a diehard Alabama Crimson Tide fan and my long time mechanic friend is a Georgia Bulldog fanatic.

1 Like

Not necessarily all football related, but…

3 Likes

My ex-boss from Platt College was a Gamecocks grad and definitely didn’t like Clemson in the least bit. So, I can confirm that that particular rivalry is strong.

2 Likes

I’m an almost lifelong Cowboys fan in Bills/Giants country, the son of a disappointed Washington fan. Thanksgivings were always fun. Hush, I’ve heard it already.

I haven’t really enjoyed the NFL Entertainment Product ™ in probably 10 years, it’s just too much.

2 Likes