Are you ready for some football?

3 Likes
1 Like

People in glass houses…

1 Like

Looks like the NFL will appeal after all:

2 Likes

Anybody catch the Hall of Fame game last night? I didn’t, but the Raiders beat the Jags 27-11

Pre Season or not, NFL FOOTBALL IS BACK!!! :football: :100: :confetti_ball: :tada:

5 Likes

Yeah, it was a glorified intersquad practice. Still, my Raiders looked a bit polished and hopefully they will have a good season.

1 Like

As a Packer backer I’m so happy for LeRoy Butler, great player, great community guy, and inventor of the Lambeau Leap. This honor was long, long overdue.

2 Likes

Welp…

1 Like

Rumors still swirling… :open_mouth:

1 Like

:laughing: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

This is actually pretty hilarious!

1 Like

Ok so… If Deshaun Watson is suspended for more than 6 games, the Browns are said to most likely look into Jimmy G who they will almost certainly trade more for him than they got for Baker Mayfield who will come in late with zero reps letting Jacoby Brissett run the offense in the meantime who also has lost a ton of reps to the guy who’s suspended. I think that about sums it up.
The Browns are back to being a cluster F*** :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

They’ve never stopped.

1 Like

The Lions are blowing games in mid-season form already.

2 Likes

I just feel like I’m ready…READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!

Some people might just not be ready for some football.

But they’re wrong!

2 Likes

I’ll catch the second quarter of the Panthers commanders game and then the Colts at Bills starts at 4pm.
Just got to swing by little Caesars to pick up some pizzas and I’ll be all set :grin:

2 Likes

OH!! The Panthers were up 20-6 by the 4th qtr and they’ve allowed 15 unanswered points to give the Commanders a 1 point lead :unamused:
Thanks to a personal foul by the Commanders defender trying to rip the head off the Panthers rookie QB, that got the Panthers in FG range and squeeze out a 23-21 victory.

On to Buffalo :sunglasses:
YEESH! The Bills have had 5 turnovers and the Colts have struggled to capitalize on them till now…
24-10 in the 4th :unamused:
Lookie There! We’re Tied at 24 All :open_mouth:
We Win 27-24 despite 5 Turnovers :tada: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Ordering Honey BBQ wings for the Seahawks game. I want to take a look at those QBs.

Packers still can’t beat the 49ers, even in pre-season. Lots of bad pass defense, hopefully the DBs will get their acts together before the season starts.

Not even a full season!

1 Like

Still not long enough IMO :unamused:

1 Like