Bridget Question

If I’m not mistaken, Bridget did not appear in any Season 9 or 10 episodes? If that was the case does anyone know why? My best guess was that she focused on her sons and not the show.

2 Likes

Don’t have the answer to that but yes. Bridget didn’t make any appearances after Season 8.

3 Likes

I would guess focusing on her kids too. Considering their religious sentiments and their politics (Google it, I’m not going into it, but I’m not on their side on those topics), I’m guessing that would be a bigger priority for her.

2 Likes

Just to point out that you don’t need religious or political justifications to focus on your kids or to be a SAHP.

Let’s just not go there, OK?

6 Likes

I’m not saying you do. I was a stay-at-home dad and I am again. I’m saying that is something people of their beliefs consider to be something every woman should do. But I didn’t want to go further than that.

3 Likes

She was credited as a writer during those seasons, so she was still involved in some way (whether she was writing at home, I don’t know)

3 Likes

There’s (possibly) gonna be another ‘Bridget and Mary Jo Meat and Makeup Raffle’ after the RiffTrax campaign ends. If anyone here’s attending, you could bring the question up to Bridget.

2 Likes

Will certainly do.

In his book, Mind Over Matters, I believe Mike said that Bridget worked with their church’s youth group.

2 Likes

And yet… I don’t think Pehl ever had kids and they are such longtime buddies. So they’ve done better than I did with my best friend when she became a mom. We were already drifting apart before that but I guess the arrival of the kid marked the real end. [sigh] Maybe if we’d both been Catholic it would’ve panned out. :smiley:

2 Likes