Burning Questions! Ask 'em here! Answer 'em here!

My 9yo niece saw my Tom and Crow Funkos and was asking about them. I told her they were silly robots. After some more talk, I had to clarify that they were puppets. Her response: “Why can’t they be real robots?”

4 Likes

Also also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :smiley:

2 Likes

What style of kindling is best?

Thank you!

1 Like

I believe it was determined to be the number of callback riffs in that specific episode, but I can’t find the post.

3 Likes

Oh, wow, really? I’ll have to crack open one of those episodes to see if that checks out.

Heh… doing that part of the detective work is fun. Thanks for the heads-up!

1 Like

Season 12 just goes 3, 2, 1, 3, 2, 1, so I’ll ignore it, but one thing you may notice about the Season 11 numbers is that the highest is 23, and there are 26 letters in the Roman alphabet, so if you just convert the numbers to letters, you’ll get…

PNPLNLLEHDGENW

But that seems like nonsense. Well let’s also remember this is Moon 13, a clue that we should use the standard ROT13 cipher, which now reveals the secret message to be…

CACYAYYRUQTRAJ

So obvious when you think about it.

6 Likes

06a

4 Likes

On a serious note, I think it would be worthwhile to have a separate thread to work this out, provided that we can get confirmation that there is actually something to look for. If they are truly random then I’d like to get an insider to tell us to just relax.

Hey, @mattmcg22 - you seem like the right person to ask. We want a yes or no on whether there is something for us to uncover here. Not looking for hints or clues, just whether or not it would be a big waste of time.

Oh I didn’t see RRRob’s reply earlier… if this is the case, cool. No work needed.

Calling All Crazy Young Acrobats! Yes, You’re Really Unique! Question That Remark? Ask Joel!

8 Likes

I KNEW IT!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

@optiMSTie @Chris_Combs

I found the reference (and rechecked my PMs), though it’s second-hand.

2 Likes

I find a good, old witch works best.

2 Likes

It’s a fair cop.

2 Likes

There is approximately something to uncover.

2 Likes

My theory is still that Ardy is Joel?

Ardy works together with Future Joel, Jonah, and Emily to take over the both SoLs and the Gizmoplex.

As part of this scheme, Ardy takes Future Joel’s SoL to the future (with a quick side-trip to pick up the two bots floating in space)

Season 14 will have a storyline for Pearl where she chases Ardy/Joel through time and space, leaving the Gizmoplex to either Jonah and Emily, or Kinga… or Dr. Cable (TMFFTF).

Or, we get thrown a complete curveball and Dr. Cable ends S13 with Matt stranded on the SoL. Jonah, Emily and their bots are sitting on a beach, sipping piña coladas… Bill Murray reprises his role from Wild Things, hands them a briefcase with everything they need to get control of the Gizmoplex in S14?

Who wins?

Us. We win. The backers win the pennant! Wooo backers!

4 Likes

If it ends with drinks on a beach and Bill Murray showing up, I would much prefer he reprise his role from The Man Who Knew Too Little.

1 Like

Ardy…RD…Robinson Disguise.

Nailed it. It couldn’t have been more in our face the whole time.

Bonesy is the dog form of the SOL, of course. From dog bone to dog. Poetic.

3 Likes

True, but I always wanted to see more of this character?

Seems like he’d be a great fit for a winding twisting heist/caper where Emily infiltrated the Gizmoplex with Dr. Cable to seek revenge on the Forester family for her cousin’s/boyfriend’s/father’s (Mike’s) disappearance?

… perhaps I’ve said too much…

1 Like