Clash of the KENNYS!

I thought the important thing was that no matter the outcome of the poll, we all lose.

4 Likes

Wait, the poll isn’t about who we would squeeze until they stopped moving? Because that was what I based my vote on and that sounds like winning.

1 Like

I made a separate poll explicitly asking voters to rank the WORST Kenny in MST3K. This poll was specifically for the best Kenny - apologies for any confusion.

This new thread’s poll is a bit more condensed than this one was, and has multiple choice and always-visible results.

Mods, feel free to merge threads if you’d like, just as long as both polls are present in the merged thread.

Hope this one works better! Let 'em have it!

WORST Kenny in MST3K History - MST3K Central - Mystery Science Discourse 3000

2 Likes

Got it. Changed my vote to Johnny because I don’t care!

6 Likes

This is the answer.

1 Like

Working now?

Odd.

2 Likes

The new poll/thread made the old poll/thread work better? Wait, I’ve got an idea…

(Writes a kaiju film, but instead it’s about two forum polls and threads duking it out in some major metropolitan area. That is, until I begin to figure out the “Kenny” role, and…oh no.)

1 Like

When Crow and Servo have to use an Ernest P. Worrell doll in place of Kenny, that’s how annoying you are.

Also,

Best…Ken…Ever:

2 Likes

Incorrect.

He’s a double threat. Musically talented and provides chicken.

3 Likes

Really? I voted Ken Melrose in hopes of giving him a squeeze out on the super-cool dance floor. But only if he’s into that, of course.

[ETA - Don’t forget to add Dr. Ken from General Hospital when the Directors Cut gets made.]

2 Likes

What about his extensive gambling expertise?

3 Likes

TRIPLE threat!

I wonder what he would have thought if any of his films were MSTed:

The always irreverent, barely irrelevant Ken Russell.

1 Like

Then there’s this guy. I wouldn’t mess with him.

2 Likes

Are you sure that’s not Alan Moore after his kids finally persuaded him to hit a barber shop?

MOD HAT: Closed this since there is an updated thread for the topic.