Crow says I don't have a ticket

This should now be working as expected if you have an active Gizmoplex pass. Can anyone confirm? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks good, Crow’s let me into the Kingadome.

Ticket is on the screen, very pretty set-up.

(BTW, Kingadome, always make me think of the old Kingdome, in Seattle. Felt like I should be seeing Jim Zorn lobbing passes to Steve Largent when I entered)

3 Likes

Crow let me in. It only cost me a bucket of oil

3 Likes

Has anyone tried bribing him with a RAM chip?

5 Likes

Crow has now admitted me to the lobby, and if I mouse over the theater doors they start to open…

3 Likes

@JakeGittes I have the same experience. Saw a lot of Mariners games in the old Kingdome - when they occasionally hit a home run, the cannon would go off on the sailing ship. And we know how much the crew of the SOL loved the Mariners - they always mentioned them in such a flattering light. Let’s hope the ceiling of the Kingadome fares better though!

2 Likes

Crow let me in :+1:

Matt Smith Doctor Who two thumbs up

2 Likes

I got in as of last night. But just for the sake of everybody else unable to get in:

1 Like

I’m in!!!

3 Likes

So…here’s a wierd thing. I got in to the Dome, put a chat in, then left to click around again…and then when i went back in? No chat. It says:

I put a chat in there.
Hmm.

3 Likes

As you can see, still in the dome–chat is just no longer active.
I mean, I wasn’t gonna USE the chat much, but definitely a potential bug.

1 Like

Weird, I see your chat…altho no one is currently chatting. Not sure if AFK or chat is broken…

2 Likes

I’ll dump out and see if I can get back in

2 Likes

A refresh got the chat back for me

1 Like

I am on a dinosaur computer.

1 Like

I closed the browser and got back in …chat is there

1 Like

I went out then back in, but let me try a standard refresh…

1 Like

Is it Windows 98 ago?

1 Like

Not that bad, but several years old. :slight_smile:

1 Like

crow1

Reality as it SHOULD be.

6 Likes