Did anyone else have a crush on a character?

Toni Basil in Village of the Giants

11 Likes

Oh yes, Mr. Haskins. Be mean to me. That’s it. Oh, get really grumpy at me. MmmMMmmmm, yeah.

(Plus I heard rumors this dude was a machine in the sack.)

4 Likes

Oh! Ingrid Goude from Killer Shrews:

I strongly disagree that “Ingrid is Goude, but James is Best!”

And I do like James Best, for example, in this movie, in his several appearances in Twilight Zone.

Ingrid is more my type, though!

3 Likes

Miss Sweden 1956? Yes, I would say she is not unappealing. And very Swedish!

5 Likes

Godzilla had a crush on Bambi.

4 Likes

Maureen from a show hardly anyone remembers, Out of This World. She’s aged REALLY well too. the lady from Hocus Pocus (female lead to ‘the virgin’).

And, of course, the original crush, Bonnie from Knight Rider, Patricia McPhereson. Who seems to have vanished entirely lately. Looks AND Brains is a VERY attractive ability.

4 Likes

if that guy finds a woman before I do, I’m quitting life and sleeping the rest of life away :).

3 Likes

Dude! I remember Out Of This World. Not much more than that she was part alien and could stop time by touching her fingers together.

3 Likes

On mst? Emily Yvonne, Felica and Kelsey are absolutely adorable in a non creepy best intentioned internet way so please don’t cancel me.

Experiment wise I would have to go with Kay from home economics that 5 lb potty really had me going.

And also Daniella bianchi from operation kid brother to me she is one of the best Bond girls she was in from Russia with Love which starred Sean as opposed to Neil who was in that stink turd.

And also the actress from laser blast that played Billy’s girlfriend. There is nothing like sheet cake and back fat and that movie has it going on.

5 Likes

I’m very much in the same boat, my friend. This tiktok eases my Moz disappointment pain. Enjoy! He knew how Joan of Arc felt.

4 Likes

Before I saw Experiment 523, I was already crushing hard on Joy Harmon in the few bits of VOTG I had seen.

I actually went to her bakery, on the 50th anniversary of VOTG’s release. No big to-do, though Joy was the only one working in the kitchen that day, but she took time to talk with me and gave me some cookies for the road.

Of course, I was very polite, and kept myself from blurting out my youthful crush on her.

7 Likes

Cheryl “Rainbeaux” Smith, who also has a small part in The Incredible Melting Man (which has been edited down to about two seconds in the MST3K version because of some partial nudity). She was talented and attractive, but had a bad case of addiction. She died young.

Here’s a crush of mine I had forgotten about: Toni Basil in Village of the Giants. My goodness.

5 Likes

She was also in Lemora: A Tale of the Supernatural, which is a great and very dark horror movie that’s crying out to be rediscovered.

3 Likes

It’s his singing voice, isn’t it?

I don’t blame anyone for that.

6 Likes

It is for me :grin:

4 Likes

That man’s voice is like butter!

I don’t have a crush on Mega-Synthia!

Run Away Oh My GIF by Miles Brown

7 Likes

Thought this was a fun thread especially for the comments directed at Joel.

3 Likes

I think the girl from The Selling Wizard was stunning. Unfortunately, her name seems lost to the ages.

6 Likes

Ah, the pizza dominatrix. Legend says one day she just walked out of the icy mists, sold some freezers, and then disappeared into the cold night. Some say she still appears, freeing the deserving from walk in freezer incidents.

5 Likes

Kathy Ireland from episode 516 Alien from L.A.
……yeah…… :slight_smile:

Big hair
Cute face
Big nerd girl glasses
Small voice

7 Likes