Did anyone else have a crush on a character?

I think Kinga is very pretty and I would like to hold her hand

14 Likes

I would totally bang Tom Servo

9 Likes

I figured that just went without saying.

10 Likes

Funny thing is I DID have a crush on her as a teenager, due to her playing the daughter on True Colors - a sitcom no one remembers.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t mind being forcibly married to her in a publicity stunt wedding.

11 Likes

Emily.

13 Likes

Same

4 Likes

At the risk of derailing this further, and even though MST never did riff Little Shop, I just wanna say that Jackie Joseph is cuter than a very cute thing.

Still is, at 86!

7 Likes

OK, well, since everyone’s talked about “I can’t believe no one mentioned ______” I guess I’m on that bandwagon too.

Eva Kant

I humbly submit for consideration Diabolik’s Marisa Mell.

9 Likes

I was excited to see her in Kindred: The Embraced, a mostly forgotten cheesy vampire drama that is my guilty pleasure (though I do keep making “her dough has risen!” jokes during her scenes)

9 Likes

I loved her as Maya on SPACE 1999.

7 Likes

OK, I’m gonna attribute this oversight to the fact that Black Scorpion is one of those hard-to-find/watch episodes, because I’m watching it now and thinking, “Holy cow, this woman is awfully good-looking in a conventional way, for a movie of this caliber.”

Mara Corday. Showgirl. Pin-up. Playmate. Go-to-gal for amok arthropods, I guess, given that she’s also in Tarantula (are spiders arthropods? never mind, i’m on a roll) and The Giant Claw.

Here’s a picture of her pretending to play tennis in high-heels.

12 Likes

I Accuse My Parents is a pretty popular episode, so I’m surprised no one has yet mentioned Mary Beth Hughes, also known as “Our singing star, Miss Kitty Reed.” (Hughes had top billing in this movie, by the way.)

14 Likes

And from Robot Holocaust, Valaria, as portrayed by Angelika Jaeger.

image-w240

12 Likes

I think that image just said “Dogwan” to me.

8 Likes

Dhork Wan!

7 Likes

Good call, I forgot about Miss Kitty! She was indeed a sweetheart. It feels like she’d have made a good pair with Danny from The Girl in Lovers Lane (although Big Stupid would have been a more practical match, given the crowd she ran with).

I’m told there’s more to be seen of Valaria (wink wink) in the original cut of the film; one of these days I’ll have to confirm this.

6 Likes

Andy, the “Perfect” boyfriend in “Is This Love?” It’s a shame he was hooked up with that 70-year-old woman.

4 Likes

I can confirm that there is more to be seen of her in that movie. I was going to say that it was in a scene that MST3K could cut because it didn’t advance the lot but, let’s face it, most of the scenes in Robot Holocaust don’t advance the plot.

10 Likes

Robot Holocaust had a plot?

10 Likes