Doppel me into........

What about The Beatniks?

1 Like

“Shut up, Iris.”

…er, no thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

But Mooney will moon ya. That’s double the moon!

:full_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

That dopple is invite only via Bannergram

3 Likes

Once Upon a Honeymoon as the gay angel so I can go around inspiring people by making their phones dusty. At least there are a lot fewer TV aerials n–OW!! Pesky satellite dishes!

4 Likes

Think about his cellular bill though with that phone.

2 Likes

I’m sure there’s a divine expense account to cover it.

2 Likes

Not having an original thought, but either Catalina Caper or Moon Zero Two.

2 Likes

If you doppel to CC, you can meet Tommy Kirk and he can introduce you to Annette Funicello.

3 Likes

And do course … Doppel me into........ - #12 by Raymond

1 Like

I’d like to make the scene at Club Scum, always seemed like a hip and happening joint. Plus ‘elderly security guard’ is my spirit animal. So it’s got to be Hobgoblins, bay-bee.

7 Likes

On a similar vein, Century 21 Calling. Those kids’ heads would explode at the concept of a smartphone.

5 Likes

Dinotopia.

2 Likes

Doppel me into the Sasquatch from Cry Wilderness so that I, too, can get my jollies hanging around boarding schools, yelling terrifying warnings to children that their parents are in danger, and then subsequently RESCUING those parents from said danger, thereby negating the necessity of my warnings and their resulting endangerment of children, who have followed their parents into deadly danger in the mistaken belief that I intended for THEM to save their parents!

Plus all the coca-cola. That guy’s life looked awesome.

8 Likes

“Slower! More bandy legged!”

6 Likes

NO ONE. I’m happy where I’m at.

I would doppel into a Dalek.

5 Likes

You want to yell “Exterminate!” at random Time Lords?

3 Likes

Just make sure you’re already on the right floor when you do! :wink:

3 Likes

Sorry. I wasn’t making fun. I wanted to understand Natalie. What’s the appeal of being a Dalek?