Doppel me into........

Me personally I deem them one of the most headache inducing creations I’ve ever seen. The voice grates at my nerves. So high pitched and hostile. I would consider doppeling into a Dalek to be Capital Punishment. Were it me. “To each their own…”

1 Like

Oh I just wanna blow stuff up with my lasers. lol

4 Likes

LOL! Just wanton destruction then? “Carry on…” “Carry on…” That would be cool.

1 Like

It’s what they do best.

2 Likes

The pretty much ruled half the universe except for tiny portions where Doctor Who appeared for a few hours. Same with the Cybermen who ruled the other half of the universe. If you never encountered that guy, which is statistically likely, you’d have a long life rolling up and down metal corridors shooting at things.

3 Likes

Dopple me into I Accuse My Parents so I can go hang out at Jack Taylor’s Place!

4 Likes

For a video game dopple: Mario. Celebrity status, agile and strong despite build, time with both Pauline and Peach (and maybe Rosalina too. Be nice to the Lil Bro and have him have Daisy), most my time spent with parties or sports with the occasional adventure here and there.

2 Likes

John Forsythe
Ann Margret GIF

2 Likes

No Richard Baseharters?

3 Likes

cough

I wouldn’t mind being doppled into Mon Oncle either for access to the bouncing pitcher and French street dogs.

3 Likes

:smiley:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Mon Oncle would be an inspired choice as well. I love the HELL out of that movie. Not quite as much as Monsieur Hulot’s Holiday, but it’s still quite a gem.

Between the more rustic side of France and that souped-up high-tech house, it would really be something, no?

2 Likes

I want to reverse the doppel and be Jem and the Holograms. It’s showtime, Synergy!

But the ones to live in?

Catalina Caper – for yacht parties, give or take the slight worry about who’s on drugs.

Village of the Giants – dance party and subsequent roasting of giant duck

Magical Voyage of Sinbad-- King Neptune’s undersea octopus rave

6 Likes

Especially so with an up-close dance party with that one giant lady…

1 Like

I’d have to say Sarah in the Labyrinth. She’s a bit whiny, but if you stop and think about why she’s upset then she’s got a point. Nobody considers asking her if she would babysit. It’s just assumed. They take her things without asking and give it to the baby. Her parents “rarely go out” otherwise known as every weekend. The father takes very little interest in her. What teenage girl wouldn’t be upset?
However she gets to meet David Bowie. She gets to dance with David Bowie. This is nearly every fan’s dream. I was around 2 when this movie was made. That’s not much older than her half brother in the movie. I can’t remember the decade of great rock music and B movies.

2 Likes

I think doppeling subjects are all contained in a private zoo scape. You can doppel into anything you want but you can never leave unless you undoppel. But in all cases, your original body will lay around in an unsecured facility with your brain hanging out.

2 Likes

Any Bill Murray movie… especially “Wild Things”…

1 Like

Right?

1 Like