Emily: APPRECIATE THEMMMM

Another one that needs to be made!

Excited Gold GIF

6 Likes

“You hear that fiddle? That jug-band sound? That’s how you know you’re in Branson. Pull over, we’re getting out.”

“siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh…”

7 Likes

I’ve only been to Branson for a con, so I look back on Branson with warm fuzzy feelings.

2 Likes

It took awhile, but he ultimately gave way and here we are.

IMHO, no harm, no foul.

3 Likes

Ever been to Bronson Missouri?
la3EnyHTTdE11vB__TdIQQ6oU84iHPj3gRT7q3OM4e0

4 Likes

EMILY IS GREAT LOVE HER AND HER CREW!!!

4 Likes

Never… Officially…

4 Likes

What my hope is, is that Emily gets to take on tonight’s new short.

Two Jonah episodes, then an Emily episode. Will the same pattern hold for the shorts?

5 Likes

Emily’s announcement as host was unique for me in the history of my MST3K fandom because even though I hadn’t seen her riff, I’d got a sense of her character/performing style during Joel’s farewell tour. I instantly knew I loved how she played her character, and was confident she’d be a great riffer, so I actually got the look forward to someone’s casting rather than it being my first introduction to that performer.

She lived up to that and then some! I just love the unique energy she brings to the role, I think her choice to make the character a little more susceptible to the bots is hilarious and very distinctive from past hosts, and I am so so psyched to see more of her in the rest of Season 13!

5 Likes

:foot: :foot::clap::foot::foot::clap:
They will, they will RIFF IT!

I will echo those who got their first peep of Emily on the tours. She totally owned the Host role and slipped in so naturally that there wasn’t a moment of not a male host :thinking: mental gymnastics. (I would, however, like to know @marshemily2 's true feelings about slats.)

I love how much Emily leans into the skits and the goofiness of the show. I think she pulls a lot of that from Joel, but also working with that great, perky crew. I’m looking forward to all her new episodes, shorts, livestreams, all the things!

7 Likes

There’s something so inescapably likeable about Emily. When I saw her in the live show I knew instantly that she would bring something fresh yet familiar.

7 Likes

Loved Emily during the live show, knew she’d have no problem shifting over to the recorded shows.

But WOW did she nail her first official effort!

Mother Crabber is destined to become an MST3K classic.

6 Likes

She’s planning a wedding aka off her rocker

1 Like

I love her energy! She has this sort of hyper energy that is infectious and reflects my own enthusiasm for MST3k.

14 Likes

Totally agree, and welcome to the forum!

8 Likes

SO MUCH SO

There’s an enthusiasm and a liveliness about her screen presence that really lends itself well to the wacky universe of MST3K. It feels like she was MEANT to take on those hosting duties.

Also also, welcome to the forums! :smiley:

8 Likes

If it wasn’t full of swearing, it would be amusing to see Emily and crew riff Science Team, that she was in. The description seems right up MST3K’s alley.

1 Like