4 Likes

I give you pun chance to correct this.

3 Likes

You had pun job, Polymer.

PUN JOB.

3 Likes

Not a pun-off! makes a break, fast

3 Likes

I knew that we shouldn’t have tried to egg her on with these help desk matters.

4 Likes

Help, I’m in another dimension!

4 Likes

matter
batter

5 Likes

I’m sorry, you’re going to have to clear that with your dimension’s help desk. We’re still trying to deal with the legal issues.

5 Likes

The law firm of Douglas, Noel, and Adams can help.

5 Likes

Do they have jurisdiction over the moon?

2 Likes

I’d like to complain about ‘‘Mitchell’’ being shown on Turkey Day because Joel leaving makes me Sad.

7 Likes

The help desk is proud to inform you that he’s back in our care! We encourage you to watch The Bubble! And to also keep screaming, we’ve got a bit of a Monsters, Inc. situation going on.

5 Likes

An army of housecats in little spacesuits is vengefully swatting the Cambots around. Their contract clearly stated that in return for continued Space-mousing services in and around the Gizmoplex, they’d get turkey giblets for the holiday. But some obnoxious cat-hater “forgot” and threw all the giblets in the gravy. AGAIN. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

We apologize. The help desk has alerted the nearest witch, who will be providing animal care shortly. If your Thanksgiving dinner seems a little more magical, that is why.

3 Likes

There’s gonna’ be an extra level of Weird when the witches realize that a few of the cats are just other witches in cats’ clothing. (And let’s not even talk about what’s going on at the Imps’ Table.)

4 Likes

Please help me.

I have to advance the plot somehow, and I have no idea how do that!

5 Likes

A little assistance, please.

On a lark, we gave sentience to a TV show marathon mascot, and things have gone… unpredictably.

4 Likes

Our Operators are busy on other calls, but will be with you shortly. Please listen to the following options for more personalized service.

If you are calling to follow up on a previous call. Press 1.
If you are calling for help with your Interocitor. Press 2.
If you are calling as The Master is away. Press 3.
If you have dabbled in the realms of gods and created an abomination. Press 4.
To repeat these opt…

You have pressed 4. May whatever deity you prey to have mercy on your soul.
There is no help for you. Press * to return to the queue or press # to exit.

9 Likes

[grumble grumble grumble] dang phone trees… [grumble grumble grumble]

7 Likes

presses 2 desperately and repeatedly

Cathermin tube melted down! How am I going to lay that 4 lane highway now :scream:

3 Likes