FAKE Help Desk Requests ONLY!

Watch out for dragons wyverns AAAAAAA

4 Likes

You’re a mean one, Mr. Grinch.

4 Likes

Can I get a refund on the 2022 model year you sold me? It wasn’t as advertised.

1 Like

Just because you’re a good customer of ours, just because you’re dissatisfied, just because you’re a good friend of mine, tell you what I’m gonna do. I will let you swap that year 2022 that you’re so disenchanted with for a brand spanking new year 2023!

2 Likes

Sir, we don’t do returns here. If the timeline sucked for you, you can always throw yourself into the Time Bag. No, I can’t guarantee it’ll send you to a point where Earth is hospitable to human life.

2 Likes

Hey, can you help get this accelerant to the moon? I’m trying to commit our son to the Gizmoplex

1 Like

We are still working on the in-person functionality of the Gizmoplex. Turns out the disease reduction laws are very strict here. In the meantime, you may rent a Cambot.

2 Likes

For the sake of Science, I went ahead and watched my lifetime favorite episode High School Big Shot back-to-back with Beyond Atlantis to establish whether a record had in fact been broken.

Turns out I love them both for the same reason: Not ONE SINGLE joke is missed; even the throwaways and asides are :gem::gem::gem:.

Got the giggles too bad to pick a favorite episode now; please advise.

6 Likes

If you were meant to have only one favorite, you wouldn’t have two eyes.

5 Likes

Stephen Colbert Mind Blown GIF

4 Likes

My henchmen - uh, that is, valued employees - keep flinging themselves over all the railings I installed around the place. Can we get rid of such an obvious hazard?

5 Likes

People are much more careful when there are no railings. I’d bet removing them would decrease the incidence of flinging.

6 Likes

That does sound serious; I want to hear more about it. Let me just come down there aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6 Likes

Sir, we are here to help with the matters of the Gizmoplex and Kingadome. We are not responsible for the stupidityactions of henchmen not under our employ.

4 Likes

That’s outrageous, because I stole them from the Giiiiiiilligan’s Island set. Yep, the famous episode with the skeleton themed, uh, pirate henchmen. Right then, I think we can let it slide this time.

4 Likes

People keep accusing me of letting dogs into the theater, and I’m not sure why. Last I checked, dogs don’t go “moo.”

5 Likes

That must be Clarus.

3 Likes

“Who Didn’t Let the Dogs In?” was kind of a disappointing sophomore effort from the Baja Men.

5 Likes

Please, send a repair man. I opened the door but my dogs won’t go out.

3 Likes

The Kennel Theater, for the pet lovers and their friends, is currently being built. We can give you a pamphlet while you wait. For the record, yes, the dog does die.

4 Likes