FAKE Help Desk Requests ONLY!

Hey, Ivan:

Your concession stand clearly froze these pancakes and then just reheated them later! :-1:

Save that kind of thing for The Polar Bear Club! They’re the only ones who don’t care about shrinkage.

2 Likes

HELP!!!
I need a desk

4 Likes

We have found a desk for you. You will need to supply your own duct tape.

5 Likes

“Quack quack quack quack quack!!”

3 Likes

Why a Duck?

4 Likes

I’m alright, how are you? I say, here is a little peninsula, and here is a viaduct leading over to the mainland.

4 Likes

Yes, hello, I got to the end of Season 13 and can’t seem to get Season 14 to play? :thinking:

4 Likes

Ah, sorry, you must have miscalibrated the Time Bag. Come back in a few years, the long way or the short way. Management asks that I recommend the long way.

5 Likes

Sigh …

As long as there’s a Waffle House or two on the long way…

4 Likes

I’m afraid we only have concessions here. “Enjoy” a movie while you wait?

5 Likes

My March complaint is that the mods keep turning me into a newt.

(And also that nobody lets me dine at Olive Garden with them. Okay, I hate Olive Garden, but it’s the principle of the thing!)

5 Likes

The mod team has told me to ask that you take it up with a veterinarian?

2 Likes

If we’re supposed to ‘spring ahead’ an hour next week, why can’t we also move ahead one month on the calendar?
I’d like to get a jump start on spring.

3 Likes

Irresponsible use of the Time Bag is heavily encouraged, but not for guest usage.

2 Likes

That doesn’t speak well of the restaurant. I bet that Bolognese isn’t exactly sourcing its meats properly if you get my drift.

3 Likes

Hello, I watched Lost Continent last night and I think the rock climbing scene has a bug in it. It appears to take 90 seconds of footage and loop it for 15 or 20 minutes? Someone please check into this, it makes the movie way too long.

4 Likes

I’d like to place an order for a cherry coke combo and a glass of loaded baked potatoes with a straw PLSKTHXBY :clown_face:

1 Like

I need more nails to hold my sammich together please.

1 Like

Oh, and a glass of Meat would be swell :yum:

2 Likes

Can I get a cup of shirt to go with the glass of meat?

3 Likes