Favorite Jigglefest Angel

Share with us who you think is the hottest Angel is from that movie we all love for the non stop boob action of Angels Revenge

3 Likes

This will require additional research…

Yeah, that’s the ticket…

Research.

3 Likes

That’s an easy one! I love me a badass lady on a motorcycle :smiley:

the rest of those dopes can take a flying leap, man

8 Likes

Not jiggly for obvious reasons, but I do admire the teenage girl’s over-developed bloodlust.

5 Likes

I like Lieu Chinh. Her character is Vietnamese, but has the vaguely Japanese name “Kako Umaro” and teaches karate and swings a katana. That tells me she’s complicated, and there’s more to her than violent castration and racist music cues.

5 Likes

Like the director (Who ended up marrying her), I am hot for Teacher.

7 Likes

Lucy Bra-less?

This posting is borderline inappropriate… I support that 100%!!!

Also this question is much like the question of if I like apple pie or peach pie and the answer is yes.

3 Likes

The guy in glasses from Once Upon A Honeymoon.

WOOPS! Wrong kind of angel.

5 Likes

Darby Hinton.

2 Likes

I’m pickin’ up what ur puttin’ down.

I wanted to see if there was somekind of formula to show some of ur personality traits…ya know, like are you a Carrie or a Samantha? Or like which Friend is ur fav? Like if it is Monica, it means you’re anal and used to be fat… Or it’s Joey, it means you’re dumb and you sleep with alot of girls…Or like Ross, means you’re boring and not funny, and whiney

2 Likes

I’m just a goofball with no brains, I hope that helps, no actually I’m more like this fellow:

Walking around with a curved turd in my hand always looking for a sampo.

Also sorry to disappoint but I never watched Friends so it would it would be really difficult for me to say I align with any of them but I’m sure it’s safe to say I’m a Ross as I’m sure you can already tell.

2 Likes

I’m very disappointed with you all !

No one’s picked Jack Palance ?

5 Likes

I didn’t like Friends either. I just used those clowns as an example. If I had to relate to any characters it would have to be…

Now. If you ask my friends, they would probably tell ya I’m a Lady Elaine Fairchilde. But I say, I am such a Henrietta Pussycat

6 Likes

She also exemplifies the popular belief of East Asian women looking like teenagers until late middle age. It’s mindboggling to think that she was in her early forties at the time.

5 Likes

Just the fact that this topic has the word jigglefest in the title splits my sides every time I see it!!!

God bless you sherry bobbins…I mean chrissy13!

3 Likes

Lieu Chinh

3 Likes

Jiggle bells jiggle bells
Jiggle all the way,
Oh what fun it is to ride…

I’m going to end this right here because I am honestly having really really dirty thoughts as to how to end this and I don’t think it would be family friendly

2 Likes