Games, movies, albums, and shows you're impatiently looking forward to and why?

Most underrated band I love is back 9 years later and with their well known Joisey hero.

1 Like

Welp, Asteroid City was just, okay. So that’s one down, 5 to go for that list.

But series wise, Season 2 of Reacher is coming in December. This was a show Frank Conniff recommended and it lived up to the hype.

I’m not a big series guy, sometimes I don’t even finish a first season (Sandman), let alone make it to a second, but the first was good, so I’m looking forward to this, despite the fact that they are skipping 10 books (that’s a lot of backstory your racing past) to adapt the 11th.

1 Like

Recommended from Frank you say?

Sounds like it’s worth a watch, but not looking forward to reactivating my amazon prime.

I’ve got like 6 streaming services, sling, and x-box game pass ultimate for monthly subscriptions on top of real bills already. Anything else good on prime atm?

These days I only do 1 streaming site at a time, usually build up a watchlist, then go nuts for a month, cancel and on to the next one… though right now I’ve got nothing. I will go back to Prime for Reacher in Dec, and Good Omens II is starting (tonight?) but that’s about all that interests me at the moment.

I watch shows slowly. I don’t binge and often go days without watching anything.

Right now I’m watching Our Flag Means Death on Max and will soon start the new season of Harley Quinn. I’m also working through Warrior Nun and Shadow & Bone on Netflix with the new season of The Witcher also just dropped.

I watch a movie a day on average. Shows, it just depends on how it grabs me, but it’s unusual for me to gobble up a season in a day.

I was looking forward to the new season of Futurama. So far, I’ve really enjoyed the first two episodes.

I see the graphic novel adaptation of Good Omens got Kickstarter-funded in 10 minutes and hit $1 million in its first day.

What do you do if you raise $10 million for a graphic novel? David Hockney cover art?

Oh thank you for that. Just backed this one.

Here’s the link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dunmanifestin/good-omens

I really like that map, but £200 is a bit rich for me right now.

Yeah, I love pins, but not at that price point! Got the book and all of the extra artworks. that’s the important part! (and now I’ll forget about it until a book mysteriously appears on my doorstep LOL!)

With the amount of money they’re raising, Neil should hand-deliver them in person!

No kidding. I went to look at the stretch goals and realised they had already met all of them!

“If we reach £10 million Neil Gaiman will personally deliver your rewards to your front door. He will not enter your home but he will stand on the stoop and chat with you for up to 30 seconds. Do not ask him when the next season of Sandman drops.”

1 Like

Just got notification that my Pocket should ship soon.

1 Like

Your Analogue Pocket? If so, man, I hope I get my email soon. Not a fan of their communication, i.e. occasionally tweeting rough timelines of when your products might possibly ship based on when you ordered, but nothing directly to customers.

I find it even more annoying now, because even though I do follow Analogue on the app formerly known as Twitter, I can’t make myself open it since it turned into an X.

1 Like

Yep, Analogue Pocket (but not the adapters yet.)

What communication? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel like I should order the adapters, but I mostly plan on being naughty and using OpenFPGA to play ROMs off the SD card.

1 Like

I have 20+ Lynx carts, and I want to play them on my TV. :slight_smile:

2 Likes