Gizmoplex Member Pass Backer Update is coming to your inbox TOMORROW, 3/1!

I downloaded and installed the app on my Fire TV. Now I just have to continually hit refresh on my email.

4 Likes

We demand more access to themed grandma-related underthing merchandise tomdammit!

3 Likes

Ok, so I haven’t missed it yet.

Sighs in relief

1 Like

What a relief! When I didn’t see the email I was stricken with The Fear.

2 Likes

Now you’ve got me worrying that they’ll send an email written in invisible ink! :wink:

Absolutely! I’ve been low-key stressed about this since yesterday

3 Likes

We are working on this as we speak – have been most of the day, in fact. It WILL go out today, hopefully within a couple hours.

25 Likes

Phew! This is exactly why I made my account here today.

5 Likes

Thanks so much for the update. I can breath again :smiley:

5 Likes

I can’t wait until the e-mail comes in! I hope I can open the Gizmoplex on my browser. Or get an app on my Chromebook!

1 Like

Let’s just hope they don’t put some random instruction somewhere in the middle, just because.

Or, we can all email Ivan letting him know that we didn’t get it.
Just kidding…

1 Like

Waiting oh so (im)patiently. :crazy_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

i want to wish you both good luck and let you know we’re all counting on you

11 Likes
4 Likes

Does a Gizmoplex subscription include any content beyond the monthly new ep & event? Will any selection of classic episodes be available or are they all on the 2.99/8.99 rent/buy option?

There is a vault of eps to stream, which will change each month. Plus the new episode, short and live event.

2 Likes

So, as a backer, all the episodes and shorts I got and watch on VHX will be streaming in the Gizmoplex as well for free, right?

Correct.

1 Like

11 Likes

I know you guys hear this a lot (but never enough!) - Thank you so much for your tireless work! Managing the expectations of a passionate fan base is a daunting task. Please know that it means worlds (and moons) to us knowing that you folks care every bit as much as we do! LLAP!

16 Likes