Graphic lack of nudity! What graphic shirt are you wearing?

Are you wearing a shirt with a fun graphic on it? Want to show it off? Whether it is a band shirt, a MST3K-adjacent shirt, or anything with a fun design, show it off here!

I’ll start with the shirt I’m wearing today (not my photo cause I’m too lazy to take a pic of it…)

9 Likes

I often do a weekend shirt theme. Today I’m doing my BotW Sheikah eye crest shirt:

Yesterday I did the more obvious to randos Hylian royal crest shirt:

This is only half my Zelda t-shirts. I also have a yellow triforce on a green shirt and a green on black TotK Zonai crest shirt.

I too am not going to bother with my own photo when I can get professionally done pictures off the internet.

7 Likes

I’m wearing a black t-shirt with something called the Gizmoplex on it.

12 Likes

5 Likes

We aren’t far into spring yet, so I haven’t swapped from graphic tees to tie-dye yet, and today I am wearing this:
s-l400

5 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

The thread is reminding me that I’ll never be able to wear my favorite T shirt again (I wore it out over the years)

I know there are other versions of this, but nothing matches the original

6 Likes

12 Likes

4 Likes

I’m wearing the 2022 MST3K Live shirt that I got at the MST3Kon at BlobFest 2023.

(I chose it partially because I saw this go up last night, but mostly because I’m amused by that sentence.)

2 Likes

a Halloween II shirt I got a year or so ago. it’s the only thing I own that came from a Hot Topic.

2 Likes

Changed from my pajama shirt:

Into my future pajama shirt:

4 Likes

3 Likes

I have soooo many of these things, I’m always gifted several for birthdays and Christmases, I guess that’s the easiest thing, “we know what he likes, but we don’t know what he has. So let’s just give him a T-shirt with the things that he likes”

And I never pay attention to what I’m wearing, I just grab any old shirt and put it on. Sometimes folks make, what sounds like nonsensical comments (once, a stranger at the grocery store just started singing at me). The hell… if it dawns on me, I’ll look down to see what’s on my shirt, “Oh, okay… yeah, Hendrix rules!”

3 Likes

Again, too lazy to take my own pic, but it is this on a dark blue tshirt.

6 Likes

I also have too many of these things. There’s a rotation. I try to avoid shirts that require too much staring/reading/reasoning.

Oh god. Yes, this is a huge downside to wearing graphic shirts in public. I stopped thinking about it once I put it on, but strangers (who I am trying my hardest to ignore because if I talk to them I have to run how_to_people.exe, which is very resource intensive) will say things and I’m suddenly going “crap crap crap crap. I don’t think I have a script for this interaction. crap crap crap”.

4 Likes

Right. My lizard brain interprets your reading comprehension efforts as a threat, Gomer.

And Little Red is O.K. :smiley:

2 Likes