Here comes your OPEN THREAD for tonight's Tribute Event to HOBGOBLINS (And stop squeezing those juice boxes on Pearl's rent-to-own furniture!)

Mmhmm. As the whippersnappers say, “I feel seen.”

3 Likes

Gidget the Cat!

7 Likes

All the things.

4 Likes

Kitty!

6 Likes

Where were you, we missed ya home slice? Hanging out with the chat peeps instead?

3 Likes

I had a previous engagement tonight that I didn’t really want to attend, but you know how those things are. Much to read! Catching up to do!

4 Likes

Belatedly hit me that, although it’s a joke that’s gone over well with my enby pals, it might not have come across well in plain text with someone who doesn’t know me. Apologies. No disrespect or invalidation was intended at all, and I hope it was not read that way by anyone.

2 Likes

It did raise an eyebrow for sure, but thanks for being reflective. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awwww, booo, hate it when that happens. Your antics in the forums were missed, but we’ll see ya for Muchie (and watch party next weekend!)!

3 Likes

Speaking of which, it looks like we’ve got a conversation going over this way!

https://forums.mst3k.com/t/which-vault-pick-are-we-watching-together-next-week-msties/24060

3 Likes

Huh, I asked about this over a week ago.

2 Likes

I live near the horror bar in Omaha that Kenneth Hall was talking about. It’s called The Monster Club. His monster totem will make a great addition!

5 Likes

i dont see the tribute to future war or hobgoblins. i watched future war this morning. and missed hobgoblins from tonight… but cant find the replays

2 Likes

Hobgoblins will be out by tomorrow probably, they don’t go out immediately after.

Or wait, they may be down while they’re adding captions?

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the evening tonight.

The new short was fantastic.

Loved the Q&A session tonight. Enjoyed tales of tonight’s guests encounters with other MSTed talent out there, like Arch Hall Jr. and Richard Kiel.

(I may drop off here in a bit. Battery is low, charger upstairs, kitty on lap… )

3 Likes

Oh, yeah, that means you can’t move anywhere.

1 Like

The Manos tribute is up (if you search for “tribute” in the Gizmoplex’s video fridge). If I had to guess, I’m thinking we’ll see Future War there later once they work in the captions, and Hobgoblins a little later than that.

4 Likes

thank you as long as im not going crazy

3 Likes

Well, I don’t think we can say THAT for sure. But you’re not wrong that the 2 most recent tribute shows aren’t up at the moment. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

thank you as long as im not going crazy lol

3 Likes