🎄 Hooray for Santy Claus! 🎄 It's OPEN THREAD O'CLOCK for our Tribute to SANTA CLAUS CONQUERS THE MARTIANS! (UPDATE: Due to technical delays, tonight's livestream will begin 90 minutes late, at 9:30 PM ET / 6:30 PM PT)

AND IT WAS THE -BEST- :smiley:

1 Like

speaking of synchoniticty they’re showing the og trailer on the Mads stream

2 Likes

Well I guess I’ll have time to watch the Mads riff Teenagers from Outer Space after all…

3 Likes

♫ Dot’s gonna find out who’s naughty or nice BECAUSE WHITE DOT SEES ONE AND ALL ♫

… ♫ Santa Dot is coming to town! ♫

4 Likes

Too late for me on a school night- looks like I’ll be catching the replay! Enjoy y’all!

We MSTies are nothing if not gifted at multitasking!

2 Likes

Oooooh dare I try to get another five-minute block of my podcast edited with the delay?

YES I DARE!

(Also maybe can I someday learn to not be so meticulous and just let podcasts go out as they were recorded like 99% of all the other - admittedly unlistenable - shows do?)

2 Likes

♫ You’re a mean one… Mr. Glitch… ♫

2 Likes

I thought school in December was just cutting out paper snowflakes

2 Likes

Well I signed out 30 minutes early from work to catch it. Should I sign back in?

5 Likes

I wonder if THAT was the technical problem…

2 Likes

Kind of glad it’s delayed because now I can study for my exam tomorrow AND watch Santa Claus Conquers the Martians. Sadly, tomorrow I will be AT my exam during Santa Claus… unless you know Gizmo and his pals are still eating cables at the Gizmoplex and that gets delayed too.

3 Likes

Frank’s Miracle Growth Baby got strained carrots in the keyboard, and they’re still trying to figure out how to fix that.

2 Likes

Tonight’s episode got put through the Wish Squisher™ and now they have to figure out how to get it back before they show it.

2 Likes

If they put it through again, we’re either going to get the show back online or receive a Circuit City gift card.

2 Likes

Hey, I bought my Volume 10 set from Circuit City. Those were the days…

2 Likes

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

[Napoleon Dynamite voice]

Lucky!

1 Like

YES I DID!

2 Likes

Okay, -that’s- class. I love that.

17 Likes

They overcharged me, of course. CHECKS EBAY Oh wait. No they didn’t.

1 Like