🎄 Hooray for Santy Claus! 🎄 It's OPEN THREAD O'CLOCK for our Tribute to SANTA CLAUS CONQUERS THE MARTIANS! (UPDATE: Due to technical delays, tonight's livestream will begin 90 minutes late, at 9:30 PM ET / 6:30 PM PT)

That is lovely indeed! Warms my heart something fierce.

3 Likes

HAPPY DROPO DAYS, EVERYONE :smiley:

Seriously, this is an amazing community that I am -so proud- to be a part of.

5 Likes

I got the 10.2 volume from Suncoast Video. With the replacement of dsfbsdlfhbaslj vs dsajfbadslb with the MST3K Upgrade 10.2 STYLE BOY!

2 Likes

We can still catch the end!

1 Like

Well I thought I had gotten in just in time for the event, but I was actually watching the countdown to last night’s game. (clicky clicky refreshy 20 times… let Crow hassle me some more…)

Oh I have another hour. Well, I’m off to do more work for another extra-curricular.

:smiley:

That bonus featurette was the BEST. It was great to see the old gang doing their thing.

Heh, I wish I had the foresight to pick up the 10.1 set, but… ah, it happens.

And Suncoast was amazing with regards to picking up all things MST3K.

1 Like

It’s clear that even if they’re not physically together, they’re still surgically attached in each other’s hearts

4 Likes

The moment that set came out, I was like “that has GOT to be a mistake. BUY BUY BUY!”

3 Likes

“SELL, MORTIMER, SELL!” but the opposite of that.

2 Likes

… IN 3-D!!!

1 Like

Can I just say that seeing this image really, really warmed my heart.

We all know many of the original crew have moved on to different projects and are likely not coming back.

We’ve heard the whispers of hurt feelings. We wondered about bad blood.

Then we get something like this. :slight_smile:

It’s little things like this that help build bridges.

This is a class act move. There’s plenty of room for all different groups to riff, and we live in exciting times where we can hear so many voices.

Even if the band never gets back together, we can still all love them.

18 Likes

Same, I was able to get vol 14, 15, the essentials. Then years later it was FYE, shout factory, and amazon!

2 Likes

Yes, I always bought the videos right when they came out, so that worked out well.

2 Likes

Well said, brother.

7 Likes

Holiday season bringing out the best in all of us. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Heh, I found it hilarious that The Essentials was just TWO episodes, Manos and - hey, whattaya know, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians!

2 Likes

For once those of us on the west coast get the convenient time! Bwah hah hah hah ha!

No hard feelings, all the heart feelings

3 Likes

Those two really are essentials, though.

And you’re not one to judge, since your top 100 list is about 150 episodes long. :rofl:

3 Likes

While we’re all waiting… I started a poll that I’d love to get more eyes on.

If we get lucky enough to get a season 14, what would be on you wishlist???

What would season 14 be? - #25 by InterestingWerewolf 8

2 Likes