How do you raise your mystie flag?

thanks! and yes. took a little bit of photoshop, a couple printable iron on transfers, and a lot of time with an Exacto.

5 Likes

I still have my fresh cheese shirt from the mst3k movie release tour. It doesn’t fit well any more, and being a white shirt, it’s color has not aged well after all these years!!
I raise my Mystie flag as much as I can!!
But… After 20+ years, I know the people who will appreciate me telling them about the show.

6 Likes

I have multiple t-shirts going back to one from the ConventioCon ExpoFest-A-Rama 2: Electric Boogaloo, which is in great shape but I’m afraid to wear it anymore. I wore it in my some of my senior photos.

Have a basic black tee with the moon on it, a Property of Deep 13 Athletics one that’s very beat up and definitely a gym/work shirt now, and the more recent Revival League one. Oh, any my husband got me “Why Don’t They Look?” and “No Springs” shirts.

The side of our travel trailer is pictured. We have small Coiley/No Springs and Castleton stickers on the back.

5 Likes

We call him “Crow T. Roombot” :smile:

14 Likes

@Boboli You could turn it into a jacket patch :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Or applique it onto a throw pillow. :smiley:

2 Likes

I have a few MST3K shirts and my own spin on Mike’s jumpsuit!

5 Likes

Three ways mainly:

• drop a riff/quote into conversation where possible, and wait for someone to ask for the explanation;
  • I’ve been lucky enough to attend three live shows so far - #4 coming in Dec - and so I have a shirt from each, all worn as often as possible;

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

I certainly work in iconic quotes into day-to-day conversations and see who bites.

When things go (predictably) wrong at work, instead of “I told you so” I bust out “Breach hull, all die. Even had it underlined”.
It’s subtle and most people just let it fly by… but there are one or two over the years who smile knowingly :slight_smile:

6 Likes

11 Likes

My turkey day nails from a few years ago were a huge favorite

19 Likes

OMG those nails are amazing! Who/where/how did you get those?

3 Likes

My nail tech is really talented and was happy to do them for me!

3 Likes

I think I already said t-shirts.

2 Likes

My Steam profile

4 Likes

11 Likes

okay, you can’t just drop the image of that sweatshirt and not tell us where you found it!

3 Likes

no doubt you’re from Reno, I was at that event…ONLY guy in a jumpsuit

2 Likes

I have my MST3K pull-up hoodie and my long-sleeved Time Bubble Tour shirt to wear in the wild. I would only wear them on special occasions, like: upcoming MST3K livestreams, MST3K Live, and conventions I want to go to one of these days. Or I can just wear them whenever I feel bored on regular normal days.

4 Likes

I’ll see your hoodie and raise you a JOIKE sweatshirt, my Gizmonic hard hat and ball cap and three ways to do cosplay (green lab coat with weird wig, jumpsuit and Ehrhardt uniform)

2 Likes