Interociter uses

I think that was a byproduct of the Infinite Improbability Drive. You know, the kitchen just made dishes at random, and you happened to be in a timeline where what it made was exactly what everyone wanted. Highly improbable, not impossible, rev up the drive slightly, and boom — dinner is served.

3 Likes

Whatever works, I’ll take it. Must have been in action tonight, because both kids took seconds. :exploding_head:

1 Like

Just be sure to keep that cup of tea piping hot.

4 Likes

It’s almost entirely unlike tea.

3 Likes

Ain’t no computer Solitaire like Interociter Solitaire.

5 Likes

Simple. I would have it produce a duplicate Tom Servo.

3 Likes

My microwave is on the verge of failure. I assume an Interocerter can heat up leftovers or pop popcorn?

6 Likes

It can even heat up and pop the microwave oven!

3 Likes

Pfft come on don’t think so small. Just point it at Iowa and you get the end of Real Genius only much much cooler.

8 Likes

You mean it’ll play Everybody Wants to Rule the World?

3 Likes

It can play — and win at it!

2 Likes

Referenced in any subsequent MST experiment involving complex technology onscreen.

Is that popcorn? Get it away from me, I can’t stand popcorn. I hate popcorn.

Now I know what to get you for your birthday.

2 Likes

I think we’re all failing to ask the important question: Is an interoceter capable of love?

2 Likes

@FlyingSquid Does it want love is another question.

2 Likes

Isn’t that what we all want? Is an interoceter so different?

2 Likes

Does it dream of interociter sheep?

4 Likes

@moviegique And will Harrison Ford play an Interociter in his next movie?

3 Likes

Than again Dr. Clayton Forrester has one and love really isn’t his thing. A Forrester clan tradition.

2 Likes

Who hurt you? I’m so sad you don’t enjoy popcorn. Well mostly… There’s a crappy part of me that’s shrieking “more for meeeeeee!”. But I’m mostly sad.

4 Likes