Interociter uses

You get beyond interociting. I’m bitter.

7 Likes

Another reason why you can’t use it for Zoom calls:
MST of OZ

6 Likes

Dammit. I accidentally built an intrarociter and now I can only communicate with myself.

8 Likes

Did you turn the control 15° to the right? Rookie mistake.

6 Likes

For some reason, I can’t seem to view this forum on my Interociter. I’m sure there will be a fix soon.

8 Likes

Did you try clearing the cache? Or do you have Javascript disabled?

One of these days they’re going to ship interociters with a really modern web browser, but until then you may want to look at side-loading Firefox. And Doom, of course. You can run Doom on anything.

4 Likes

Wait, do we return them if they shimmy, or only if they shake?

1 Like

Cocoa yes.
Zoom calls never.

Got it.

1 Like

ok, and this is important…
non-dairy creamer?

2 Likes

Only if it’s liquid… in powdered form it’s too flammable and too easy to obstruct the sensitive Metalunan parts.

2 Likes

liquid… non-dairy creamer… truly yours is an advanced civilization.

2 Likes

Have you ever had a freshly baked Raisin Snail hot from the Interociter… Simply majestic.

5 Likes

Rotate the disc- thingy fifteen degrees to the left?

3 Likes

Did your interociter accidentally turn you on?

YOU may be eligible for monetary damages!

7 Likes

Call Exeter & Brak, Attorneys At Law And Definitely Not An Alien

8 Likes

Brak help you if you get an aftermarket one without the intensifier disk.

3 Likes

Redesign video games using voice command, filter yourself to be anyone or whatever you wish to be onscreen, communicate with ancestors or descendents from any point in time, use it as an inner monologue listener to any consciousness in the universe, and elevate any connected AI to be self-aware.

Find a way to oblierate NFTs from the face of existence. I’m sure there’s an intensifier disc for that.

After that, free access to every streaming service I desire.

4 Likes

mst3k700adapter

10 Likes

It’ll end up as an arms race: There’s a guy over there using his interociter to MAKE NFTs.

9 Likes