Introduce yourselves here!

Long long long time fan here! Started in the 90s when I caught this old movie on Comedy Central (Ha!) And noticed these figures in the bottom corner. Been on just about every site and forum. Been to the conventions. Watched the movie in the theater. This show has saved my sanity. It calms my PTSD down each night so I can sleep. I love MST3K!

5 Likes

Actually, it appears we have a Bradley in Wisconsinā€¦

Welcome To The Town of Bradley

1 Like

Pardon me for being a bit late to the party. Iā€™ve had a lot going on at home.

Iā€™m a casual MST3K fan. I was introduced to it by Linkara with his frequent use of clips in his web series, Atop The Fourth Wall. My personal favourite clip being: ā€œIā€™m the government, Iā€™m the government, Iā€™m the reason nothing works!ā€

10 Likes

Nejmen heeeejjjjjj fellow (artificial?) Swedener! Newly minted Stockholmer here, and it looks like we have our work cut out for us when it comes to spreading the good word.

4 Likes

Brian, here.

Iā€™ve been a fan since accidentally coming across Santa Clause vs. the Martians while channel surfing at my grandparent house in the early 90s. I got hooked and have been a fan/supporter ever since.

7 Likes

Hi everyone, Iā€™m Nick and Iā€™m new to the fandom. Iā€™ve always known about Mst3k and was always interested in it. Iā€™ve always loved movie riffing, always watched when my favorite YouTubers did it. Saw clips and an episode a few times here or there. But never had a reliable way to watch episodes(I didnā€™t know about the YouTube channel or about how many episodes were on YouTube, and didnā€™t have a lot of money to buy individual episodes). Then over the past year I had lots of free time(as we all did) and got around to watching the revival on Netflix and really got into it. Then I was heart broken to find out it had been canceled. But then, I found the YouTube channel and watched a few classic episodes. I also got into RiffTraxs around the same time so that also eased me into it. So I was so happy when I saw the Kickstarter, this was my chance to really get into the fandom. I gave what I could and splurged for those extra episode packs. I watched the livestreams and loved them. Iā€™m so psyched to be able to binge some classic episodes while supporting the show. Iā€™ve only been around a short while but this is already the coolest, nicest, most wholesome fandom Iā€™ve ever seen and am so happy that I can be a part of it. So Iā€™m new, take it easy on me and donā€™t think less of me for it. Happy to be here, happy to support the gizmoplex and independent content creation. And happy to see what Joel and everyone will give us. Sorry, this got way longer than I intended, but like I said Iā€™m so glad to be here and really starting to get into Mst3k. I love you all.

One last thing, like I said I havenā€™t seen a huge number of episodes. So anyone wanna recommend some of their favorites I should check out?

9 Likes

Donā€™t laugh, they made me in a hurry.

6 Likes

Hi! Iā€™m Abby, and Iā€™m 22. Iā€™m currently finishing up my undergrad. My friends @remylebub and @Gus introduced me to MST3K over the winter holidays and got me hooked. Iā€™m so excited to see what else is in store for the Satellite of Love and the Gizmoplex!

8 Likes

Woo, the Reboot logo! I love that show so much.

1 Like

Hello, and thanks for creating this community for us! Longtime MST3K fan as well as the subsequent projects. Backer to both #BringBack Kickstarterā€™s and the last one cost me a pretty penny. Worth it for the Gizmoplex.

8 Likes

Greetings Friends! Shoutout to my fellow OG fans who used to have watch on cable at their grandparentsā€™ house, wait for grandad to fall asleep, and switch over from golf to MST3K to get their fix! So excited to be part of bringing back the best show ever (again) and canā€™t wait to see what happens on all the next Sunday A.D.s to come!

11 Likes

Hi. Hey GROUP! From the monstrous mitten of Michigan I say, ā€œGreetings, Programsā€!

Still the same child that has always marveled at the extraordinary and the fantastic! Monster kid. Tech guy. I am ZillaFan.

My handle comes from the early days of internet access and my adopted nickname in local area fandom. See, back in the day when I was young I read the Newspaper & TV Guide to find out when my favorite monster movies (especially Godzilla movies) were on. And Horror Hosts (The Ghoul & Sir Graves Ghastly) were a big part of that scene for this Monster kid.

So, this MSTie is a foam finger waving ā€#1 Fanā€ of Godzilla. Also, Iā€™m a CInsomniac, one of Dr. Dementoā€™s Demented, a Drive-in Mutant, and first and foremost a Horror Host & Horror Movie Fan and Monster Kid.

I hope this finds everyone well. Have fun.

ā€œKeep Circulating the URLā€

Regards,
Jeffrey ā€ZillaFanā€ Arnett

8 Likes

Hello from Sweden!

11 Likes

Based upon your avatar, it looks like your taste in music is as good as your taste in television shows.

1 Like

Hello everyone! Iā€™ve been a fan of MST3K since the SciFi era. (I have many, many fond memories associated with that Saturn logo and MST3K is definitely up there.) I am a bit more of a lurker than a poster, so you may not see too much of me. On top of that, itā€™s been a long time since Iā€™ve been on a forum, so Iā€™m still getting the feel of this place and figuring everything out, but Iā€™m liking it so far!

9 Likes

There are a whole lot of suggestions:

Episode(s) you never tire of rewatching

What are ā€œmust seeā€ episodes for someone who is new to MST3K?

Or

Your five ā€œdesert islandā€ episodes ā€“ go!

6 Likes

Excellent suggestions good sir!

1 Like

Welcome! Welcome welcome! Have you seen Carnival Magic? Itā€™s a favorite of mine. Howā€™s life, (somewhat) post-Covid?

2 Likes

Howdy! Iā€™m Paul. Iā€™m not a werewolf. Or a wharwilf. My father is not in great danger. Alan Hale Jr is not my sheriff. I was born and raised in Houston and once lived on NASA Road 1 just down the street from the Johnson Space Center, so there is that. I live in a more rural town near Amarillo now. A little different. Iā€™ve been enjoying MST3k since Untamed Youth in 1990.

10 Likes

Hi AnnaBee, Iā€™m KelleyBee! Are we related or what (maybe just in our love for quirky movies and the bots that hate them??)?

6 Likes