Introduce yourselves here!

Hej, Koba!

Nice to see another MSTie in Sweden. I first saw the show here in the late 90s on Sci-Fi Europe. It was sadly yanked after a short run, and Netflix didn’t air episodes 11 and 12 here either, so not many Swedes even know about the show (yet). Maybe the Gizmoplex will help!

Cheers!

13 Likes

Greetings from Sweden!

(and thanks for the invite)

Nice to see everyone here, including some familiar faces from the Revival League.

I’ve been a fan since the late 90s when Sci-Fi Europe had a short run here. I’m really happy with the comeback and the last two seasons, and looking forward to seeing the show finally being available to everyone here when the Gizmoplex opens!

13 Likes

Hello there everyone!

I’m a Joel guy who married a Mike lady. We both still love the show and of course Cinematic Titanic and Rifftrax and all the rest of it. Happy to be a community member of this awesome crowd and a backer and supporter. Looking forward to seeing you all at DragonCon and at the live events again. Thanks for coming to Pittsburgh!

14 Likes

Ello!

My literal first episode of the show was The Starfighters and right then and there, I was hooked.

12 Likes

Oh man that’s a trial by fire. I eased into it with Cave Dwellers… who knows how life would have gone if I’d been dropped into Starfighters right off the bat :grin:

REFUELING!

13 Likes

I made it. I’m finally here!

12 Likes

Vi får hoppas! Det blir lite ensamt när ingen fattar referenser eller skämtar och så. My secret handshake is meaningless here!

Min sambo hörde talas om MST3K bara för att han var en Extremt Online Weirdo i 00-tal och träffade några amerikanska MSTies. Sen hittade han gamla DAP avsnitt på P2P och the rest is history. So I’ve got that going for me, which is nice.

9 Likes

Hi I’m Tabby. I’ve been a MSTie since I was 12. I live in Atlanta Georgia with my 2 kiddos and 2 sphynx cats.

12 Likes

Hello one and all.

I’m Scott (aka “The Geek”, aka “Tech”, aka “Hey you!”) and I’ve been watching MST3K for a long time (but, sadly, never when it was on the air). I presently live in Montana…home of wildlife that wants to eat you and smoke. Lots of smoke. /me coughs

Anyway, I’m excited to be a part of this exciting adventure!

15 Likes

Hey fellow Okie! There are lots of us here!

7 Likes

Greetings from Arkansas!
My meat is a bit gamey…but it makes great sausage!

12 Likes

Hi everybody! Greetings from the flattest country in Europe, Dutchland! (Commenly refered to as the Netherlands.)

15 Likes

Helloo. I first discovered mst3k on my own online and was intrigued by the name. I watched the movie first, then when I went to the show, I was disappointed that the puppet show bits were not as prominent as in the movie. I also had no idea there was a continuing fandom until the Netflix season came out.

I am not a big forum person, but I saw I was invited, so… Hi! I’m Miki. I like baking, drawing, and video games. I often use the Netflix eps of mst3k as a nightlight so I’m more familiar with those ones.

19 Likes

Shockingly, a 1992 Radio Shack would have everything you need for interocitor repair. But they’re all gone now…

10 Likes

“Use only genuine Interocitor parts.”

10 Likes

Hi everyone, long time MSTie and occasional participant in MST3K forums since the days of rec.arts.tv.mst3k.misc on Usenet, so I’ve pretty much seen it all at this point. I’m happy to be here all the same, and it’s an honor just to be nominated.

12 Likes

Greetings all. My name is Core. I’m an admin on Facebook’s “Deep 13 House of MST3k” group and the creator and administrator of @MST3KaDay on Instagram. Sorry I’m late to this forum party.

Been watching MST since early in season 1, Dec. 1989 (don’t remember which episode. I think the LSD coursing through my brain clouded that part lol). Been a fan ever since. I’m a professional tattoo artist (currently out of work thanx to COVID which forced me to shut down my tattoo shop permanently) and I fall asleep to MST3K every night without fail and have been for decades now.

See you all around the forums.

12 Likes

Hello, I’m Luma! I’m a somewhat new fan of the show. I became a fan of it thanks to my local PBS station deciding to air reruns of some Joel and Mike episodes a few years back. I absolutely loved it! Looking forward to watching old episodes to catch up on (still have plenty left to watch!) and new episodes to come. Happy to be here!

12 Likes

Rick Russell here, from… well, Facebook, and Rabbit.tv, and caracal, and now hyperbeam, and twitch/mst3k and /rifftrax…

Here’s me on the right, snappily dressed for the Los Angeles 2017 premier. And my friend who is less snappily dressed but he had a good time.

13 Likes

I like cheese.

11 Likes