It's your OPEN THREAD for tonight's HOSTS vs MADS 🎄 Jackbox Holiday Showdown! 🎄

Same. I’ll end up watching both, but which one do I want to watch live…

3 Likes

Farid Barron’s bass player is in a league of their own.

Worship GIF

4 Likes

THE WHOLE MOON MOVED.

6 Likes

Many horror franchises go into space.

I need Baba Yaga and her birdfeet house to go into space for misadventures.

6 Likes

GO HOME, MOON, YOU’RE DRUNK

6 Likes

The moon’s gone topsy-turvy!

6 Likes

Watching the short before The Mads is an idea. I do like watching the trailers and Drive-In ads though.

4 Likes

UPDATE FROM IVAN IN THE ARENA CHAT: To use the Kingadome, you can go straight to: https://theater.gizmoplex.com/theaterkingadome

(gotta refresh your browser)

3 Likes

Ten Minutes!

Let’s go!!

3 Likes

Well, yeah, you could, yeah, you could do that, of course you could. But why? Look at these people. These human beings. Consider their potential. From the day they arrive on the planet and blinking step into the sun, there is more to see than can ever be seen. More to do

3 Likes

Hey, I got in to the live stream with the Kingadome. If anybody is in the Kingadome looking at a card for the Santa/Martians event planned for tomorrow, refresh your browser now.

3 Likes

Is this the first time Patton Oswalt has been in a live MST3K event? I remember him in one of the Kickstarter fundraisers, but never in a live Gizmoplex event.

And I think this might only be the second or third time Felicia Day’s been in a Gizmoplex live event.

3 Likes

My reply to this would upset all the mods.

Sigh

So…

In the drafts it goes.

Papermation Mike Nelson? Is he going to be the special guest unannounced tag team partner tonight?

If so, biggest reveal since the formation of the nWo.

3 Likes

I’m in the Kingadome. Crow thought I was waaayyy too early for tomorrow’s event, but I bribed him with some ram chips. All good.

6 Likes

TWERKIN’ CROW CAMEO @optiMSTie

4 Likes

Crow just really wants it to be the SCCTM night so that he gets to decide who lives and dies.

4 Likes

WATCH OUT, KE HUY QUAN, WE HAVE A NEW CONTENDER IN THIS YEAR’S OSCAR RACE

3 Likes

Apropos of nothing, I LOVE this particular instrumental piece.

Hot damn.

6 Likes

They’re silly. Don’t talk to them. They’re silly.

3 Likes